GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"grand theft auto san andreas"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/08/07 at 21:36
Regular
"eeast weeeeeeeeeezy"
i've completed it 7 times its easy any one else
Sun 26/08/07 at 21:36
Regular
"eeast weeeeeeeeeezy"
i've completed it 7 times its easy any one else
Sun 26/08/07 at 22:29
Regular
"Mooching around"
I completed it 732 times...
Mon 27/08/07 at 00:00
Regular
I got to Las Venturas, then my copy got scratched or something, so now it basically does nay work. You can fire it up about 1 / 5 times, but whenever you enter a building it just stops on the loading screen.

It's a shame as it's a damn fine game, that had a lot left in it. As much as I love revisiting Vice City simply to look for a handful of Hidden Packages and just to cause maximum carnage.. I much preferred doing that on San Andreas, in a far larger environment, with a 'crew' at my back.

Ah well, maybe if the loss burns too deeply (hah!) I'll try and invest in a DVD Doctor - or whatever it's called - that should fill in the scratches and solve the problem.
Mon 27/08/07 at 00:32
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Chaos wrote:
> I completed it 732 times...

Bad luck, 733 times for me.
Mon 27/08/07 at 09:11
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Vice City > GTA3 > San Andreas
Mon 27/08/07 at 11:30
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Biggie Little Jr wrote:
> Vice City > GTA3 > San Andreas

he speaks the truth.
i thought San Andreas was pretty poor compared to the awesomeness of Vice City.
Mon 27/08/07 at 11:34
Regular
"Mooching around"
Agreed.

Thought there were a lot of notable improvements in the game, that can only be developed on further in future games.

Yay :)
Mon 27/08/07 at 12:03
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Well aren't you great. Chaos, since you're a mod shouldn't you move this to the games forum?
Mon 27/08/07 at 12:41
Regular
Moving it would just be reposting it in the Games Forum, where there's almost no traffic anyway.

It's only within Mod powers to edit this thread to say "moved to Games", but, the Staffies can if they want to. As it is, it's fine and does have some degree of reply and discussion where it is.

At the same time, the Staffies'll probably take the view that moving a thread with some life into Games with inject some life into its dying veins - but I can't imagine this thread doing very well in the forum, it's hardly and in-depth post about GTA.
Mon 27/08/07 at 12:42
Regular
Oh, and;

San Andreas > Vice City > GTA 3

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.