GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3's best kept secret (So upsetting they left it out)"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/02/02 at 10:50
Regular
Well then...let me begin (*THIS IS NO LIE*)

Darkel my freinds has long been forgotton. Or has he. Darkel, a tramp.....or a secret assasin. No one except the producers can explain. BUT apparently before sept the 11th Darkel played a big part in the game. News has slipped from the developers that Darkel set u all the rampage style missions (Instead of those skull icons) He hid in different places and if u found him then he gave u a mission and moved on. Originally he was to be found in the Harbout tunnel (Place with 4 tramps).
The missions he set u included hijacking a jumbo jet and crashing it in to the stadium (That is why the stadium seems so useless now). Also in the last mission he apparently revealed to u that he was after donald love and wants him assasinated. U have to do that. Then once u done it u have to meet Darkel at the observitry (Accessed by that tunnel thats the main focus of this thread) and there he commits suicide or something. After that that was supposidly game over 100%
All this was slipped from rockstar on the official forums. Apparently they wanted to know peoples views on it and whether they should add him in the x-box version and PC version (They feel they can now the events of sept 11 are behind us).
No one....however knows if Darkel is in the PS2 version. The person who did his voice is displayed in the manual in the credits (Voice actors) but are not sure whether he is in it.
Certainly this Darkel would explain the following

-Why the kill frenzies aren't better. (Darkels versions of these would have been better bt obviously they had to take e'm out.)
-What the point of the stadium was
-What happens to Donald Love.
-What point the blocked tunnel is.
-Where those last couple of missions are!!

If u want proof of Darkel first look in the manuals credit section under voice actors but also look on the official web site. www.grandtheftauto3.com

CLICK ON THE MAP OF PORTLAND THEN ON THE HARBOUR TUNNEL SECTION. THE GEEZER ON THE RIGHT IS DARKEL!!!!

Also it is said that the limbs cheat was gonna be in the game as something that happened all the time. But they also took that out coz it would help get the game banned. Maybe there is a cheat to get Darkel. Maybe.
Fri 08/03/02 at 20:02
Regular
how much was the mag with the flash program?!
Sun 03/03/02 at 15:40
Regular
any way i saw the film about the game
Sun 03/03/02 at 15:02
Regular
Has any one seen the GTA DVD? I saw it in EB and it's something to do with car crashes.
Sun 03/03/02 at 09:16
Regular
"  "
That movie is really cool....shame u didn't win the banner contest *cough*......just one hing...that earth.......err.....it looks weird.....but keep making more movies....maybe SR will do a flash advertisment movie comp? maybe?
Sat 02/03/02 at 18:19
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Prodigy wrote:
> the flash is good for a beginner, in fact i am moderatley impressed, although
> with regard to the banners, i have to say dont give up the day job!
----
The banners were only a 5 minute "I'm bored" job, in fact, so was the flash animation.

Normally when I get bored, I search out all the old PCPlus disks, and install something to see what its like. :D
The program I used for that flash was actually a free FULL program on this months PCPlus. It sure does beat paying $199 for the professional dreamweaver program.

For some reason, I haven't got a dayjob. Whenever I go to the job centre, they seem to close early :D
Sat 02/03/02 at 18:15
Regular
yeh the picture is funny
Sat 02/03/02 at 18:10
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
the flash is good for a beginner, in fact i am moderatley impressed, although with regard to the banners, i have to say dont give up the day job!
Sat 02/03/02 at 18:01
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Legendary Link wrote:
>thats pretty cool.

I try :)
Sat 02/03/02 at 17:35
Regular
TomUK wrote:
> That redirecting place is pretty damn good!

I decide to mess about a bit. So
> I've created a quick flash animation, you can see it if you
> want.

http://flash.wow.as

Not bad for a beginner eh?

*Waits for some
> programming expert to come and shout, "thats a load of shi.." *

I
> might try making a proper site, IF I can be bothered. ;)

thats pretty cool.
Sat 02/03/02 at 16:59
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
That redirecting place is pretty damn good!

I decide to mess about a bit. So I've created a quick flash animation, you can see it if you want.

http://flash.wow.as

Not bad for a beginner eh?

*Waits for some programming expert to come and shout, "thats a load of shi.." *

I might try making a proper site, IF I can be bothered. ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.