GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The cheeky little *&$$*&*"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/12/02 at 15:13
Regular
Can you beleive the nerve of some people,
some retard came up to me in the street and accused me of stealing money of him at college I thought what on earth is he on about.

Then he had the nerve to headbutt me...Twice.

I'll soon show that little &**&*$ who's boss.

*Rubs face*
Sat 28/12/02 at 17:58
Regular
"That's right!"
"What on earth is a radgie?"

Kids who hang around street corners and bus stops, drinking Carling and special brew. They start fights on people they know are softer than them, so they can keep their "hard" image and look good in front of the radgie girls (whom they breed with, to create more radiges... sigh)

I've been attacked by three at once as I walked home. Two punched me in the face, the other in the back of the head. I had two sovereign ring marks on my face and a black eye for a couple of weeks.

Next time I saw them... they started on me again (not even remembering they'd once hit me) before some lasses came up and stopped them. I hate radgies with a passion, as do all my mates. Funny thing is, my mates and I are all harder than your average radgie, and since we're getting older, your average radgie is now younger (only 15-16) so they're not as much of a problem anymore. Radgies who don't grow up, ie. the 20+ year old ones, now THEY'RE the problem... they're actually hard, and they travel in numbers
Sat 28/12/02 at 14:49
"I hate that!!!"
I'd just hit the fecker with my stick!
Sat 28/12/02 at 14:44
"The Will of D."
Morbo I gonna send you a email before I go out and buy some weight lifting equipment (the room fills with laughter) at Argos okay.
Sat 28/12/02 at 14:38
"I hate that!!!"
morbo wrote:
> no one would get away with that if it was me. they would of been on
> the floor crying with broken ribs. i dont attack first but if im hit
> then i would rip his head off.
>
> i;ve done it before.

Lol, well I'm not exactly the hitting type1
Sat 28/12/02 at 14:34
"The Will of D."
Hey Morbo.
Sat 28/12/02 at 14:32
Regular
"Balls"
no one would get away with that if it was me. they would of been on the floor crying with broken ribs. i dont attack first but if im hit then i would rip his head off.

i;ve done it before.
Sat 28/12/02 at 14:01
"I hate that!!!"
AliBoy wrote:
> Where did this happen to you?

Outside a christies 99p store just of the high street,
Fri 27/12/02 at 23:14
Regular
"Bobba you"
What was that?
Fri 27/12/02 at 23:08
"+ suspicious minds"
having said that, I beat Up some townie esque mooks at school one day. me, my friend abrar, and my 'He's fatter than me' friend micheal were hanging out near the cafateria just on top of a hill, when this beanpole and a couple of lard-tubs start on Abrar about 911 and a load of racial crap. this beanpole's got a mum in the school, so we're not really likely to pin anything down on him easily, so I push pone ofm the fat guys down, and he topples down the hill like a bowling ball. Abrar elbows this guy in the stomach, and micheal dives on top of the other fat guy and wrestles him to the ground. I trip the tall guy over with a leg sweep, but the fat guy grabs me from behind, and holds me back, but I wriggle aout and mage to hit the beanpole in the stomach. then I jst rn abround untill I could back into a wall, thus freeing myselfof the fat mooka's grip. soon victory was ours!

*parties*
Fri 27/12/02 at 23:02
Spontanious Misfire 3 wrote:
> G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> Are townies like pikeys?
>
> Gayopo!
>
> Lets party!
>
> *parties*

*PARTIES HARDER*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.