GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Importing Games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/12/02 at 11:00
Regular
Why don't more people import games? For example with the Gameboy Advance, US and Japanese games work straight onto an English GBA so you can get games earlier. As for Gamecube, the new Freeloader disc is coming out soon so people can get NTSC games from abroad and play them months before their PAL release.
Paul.
Sat 28/12/02 at 14:10
If anyone is interested in japanese games e-mail me for details([email protected]), games will be £40 which is very good for jap games(zelda+bonus disk are being sold for up to £100)my flatmate is japanese and is starting a small import business.
Sat 28/12/02 at 13:30
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Alcofrolic?
Sat 28/12/02 at 12:50
I import a lot of stuff from DVD Box Office (dvdboxoffice.com). They have got Resident Evil for £17, Resident Evil Zero for £26, and all the latest releases - never costing over £34! Zelda is only £29.65! They also have free shipping from canada, so its great all round... I've had ten games from them, and its come to less than £260 so far. Nice.
Sat 28/12/02 at 12:07
Regular
"thursdayton!"
bought import USA cube from goblin direct - with animal crossing, stepdown, GBA-GC link cable for £149.
buying metroid, SMB2, zelda (when it's out) for it as well, as can't be beothered to wiat 6months+ for US to PAL coversion times, and it's practically no more expensive.

freeloader has been delayed so often I gave up. its made by crappy datel anyway.
if you're intrested, check out goblindirect.co.uk or kingcube.com
Sat 28/12/02 at 11:02
Regular
"Festivus!"
I don't play my GBA that much, but I MAT import in SMB for it.

Freeloader has been delayed WAY too many times now.
Sat 28/12/02 at 11:00
Regular
Why don't more people import games? For example with the Gameboy Advance, US and Japanese games work straight onto an English GBA so you can get games earlier. As for Gamecube, the new Freeloader disc is coming out soon so people can get NTSC games from abroad and play them months before their PAL release.
Paul.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.