GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Killzone 2 - They did it"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Killzone 2'.
Wed 22/08/07 at 20:35
Regular
"Mooching around"
Click Here

And here for the video

What a sigh of relief for Phil and all the PS3 owners, and what an eye opener for everyone looking and pointing for PS3's power and potential.

If this game is anything to go by, PS3 just might make it.
Tue 28/08/07 at 22:20
Regular
"Mooching around"
Heh, I guess I just never saw the attraction to either of the two previous Halo games. I played them both and neither really grabbed me.

I imagine Halo was an innovation for it's time, but now, they both seem dated and... well... a tad silly.
Mon 27/08/07 at 21:29
Regular
"Author of Pain"
Far be it from me to prevent you wallowing in stupidity.
Mon 27/08/07 at 11:38
Regular
"Mooching around"
Meh, don't care, it's my opinion, try and stop me thinking it :)
Mon 27/08/07 at 10:05
Regular
"Author of Pain"
That's quite possibly the most idiotic comment I've ever read.
Sat 25/08/07 at 16:11
Regular
"Mooching around"
Lots of random people in bright colours jumping around shooting each other.

I prefer my fps games to be like real life.
Fri 24/08/07 at 13:14
Regular
Halo looks a bit stupid and childish?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of the game. But I fail to see exactly what looks stupid and childish about it...

Killzone 2 trailer was impressive, be interested to hear how it plays though. Just hoppe it's not another style over content effort like Heavenly Sword.
Thu 23/08/07 at 11:27
Regular
"Mooching around"
I want to think they have, I mean, if you fail a test, do you set about failing it again?

I've never been a Halo fan, looks a bit stupid and quite childish to me, and because GTA went to the 360 as well, this might be the only reason for me to get a PS3.
Thu 23/08/07 at 03:41
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Chaos wrote:
> If this game is anything to go by, PS3 just might make it.

If it gets the same hype the original Killzone and turns out just as average then PS3 might not.

The detail of the screenshots and the multiplayer footage I've seen so far make Killzone 2 look fantastic, but then the original Killzone was fantastic all the way from inception right up until the very last firefight in beta-testing, it really could have kicked Halo into touch. Then they released a broken game, two whole multiplayer levels were inaccessible, we couldn't believe that they wouldn't delay it to include clan features, the ragdoll physics were still glitchy and the game host still had the same advantages that they had during beta.

The main question you have to ask yourself is: "Did Sony learn from their mistake?"
Wed 22/08/07 at 20:35
Regular
"Mooching around"
Click Here

And here for the video

What a sigh of relief for Phil and all the PS3 owners, and what an eye opener for everyone looking and pointing for PS3's power and potential.

If this game is anything to go by, PS3 just might make it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.