GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This Week's Nominations"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/08/07 at 18:19
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Please give the nicknames of the two forum users who you think should lose their Moderator status and state your reasons why (in a polite way).

The two Moderators with the most nominations this week will each receive a baasic shopin boodget and might be up for eviction.
Thu 23/08/07 at 15:01
Regular
Ah, I think he was just messing around in a Big Brother kind of way =). I'll translate what Tony really meant.

----

'As we're merging several forums, we'll end up with as many as 5 moderators looking after 1 forum. I think this is far too many, so would anyone like to retire their moderator status?

Infact would you all be open to the idea of having global moderators? Up to 4 users looking after all the forums and helping to keep them active.

What are your thoughts on this?'

----

Personally I think it's a good idea. We were never really keen on the 3 moderators per forum rule anyway.

Though I think everyones done a good job and even those who didn't do anything, were just as good because they didnt feel the need to use their powers for the sake of it.
Thu 23/08/07 at 14:46
"possibly impossible"
Nominating the worst moderators.

Shouldn't we be celebrating the best of something instead?
Thu 23/08/07 at 14:35
Regular
Why what's happened?
Thu 23/08/07 at 14:30
"possibly impossible"
Tut tut Tony, encouraging backbiting and falling out among forum users. ;)

Another slow day, perhaps?
Thu 23/08/07 at 13:39
"nope"
Alfonse wrote:
> Alfonse - He shows everyone else up by being cooler, smarter,
> funnier and more modest then all of themz put together.

Move over darling.
Wed 22/08/07 at 23:12
Regular
Alfonse - He shows everyone else up by being cooler, smarter, funnier and more modest then all of themz put together.
Wed 22/08/07 at 23:09
Regular
"you've got a beard"
tnc wrote:
> I have no problem with people from Southampton

no, it`s just the place which is rubbish.
Wed 22/08/07 at 20:41
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Maybe best to have global mods instead of forum specific ones now?

I've not been posting much due to a hectic personal life recently but I've been popping in most days even though I've not posted much and when I do I tend to check out all the forums instead of just general chat and wrestling.
Wed 22/08/07 at 19:30
Regular
"I may return"
Oh, yeah, tnc just dislikes Southampton...

Machie wrote:
> I do. You know what they say about Southampton girl *wink wink
> nudge nudge*

Garin's a Southampton girl?
Wed 22/08/07 at 19:29
Regular
I do. You know what they say about Southampton girl *wink wink nudge nudge*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.