GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Posssible merger of two forums"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/08/07 at 15:06
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
We are currently considering merging Intelligent Discussion with Creative Writing & Design under the heading "Creative Writing & Debate".

Your opinions please.
Thu 23/08/07 at 21:53
Regular
Horrible, horrible, horrible. I'm interested in random violence, not in "real sport".
Thu 23/08/07 at 15:34
"possibly impossible"
I think FM came up with the better idea of putting it back here, where it came from originally.
Thu 23/08/07 at 15:03
Regular
I thought they were merging ID with Creative?
Thu 23/08/07 at 14:59
"possibly impossible"
Here, I believe.
Thu 23/08/07 at 11:42
Regular
"Mooching around"
So I can see that wrestling has moved in with sport... But where have all the ID topics gone?
Thu 23/08/07 at 09:52
"possibly impossible"
I think merging creative and ID or general or whatever is fine, even when we were busier it didn't have that many posts per day/week.

Sport and Wrestling too.

But keep TV/Music etc.

Getting back to advertising this place, surely word of mouth is another good way to advertise the site, though? If you can get friends to join up and chat then they can get their friends etc.

Once they win a GAD (and this goes back to the arguement of having more GADs for chat posts or just for chat post only) then they'll want to tell other people too...
Thu 23/08/07 at 03:24
Regular
Merge the forums? Pft, I don't think it makes much difference really. On a side note.. I don't know, but that salt & pepper thing Tony has going is really sexy.
Wed 22/08/07 at 19:34
Regular
"I may return"
Has anyone pointed out to Tony, that in this century we spell posssible differently?
Wed 22/08/07 at 19:31
Regular
"Mooching around"
I wrote one!

I just... never really... got around to the sequel :(

I still have the plans for it somewhere on the computer.
Wed 22/08/07 at 19:25
Regular
Chaos you always promised me a good ID thread but you never delivered =( Dont think I've forgotten about it. *sniff*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.