GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Igi 2 demo announced"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'IGI 2: Covert Strike'.
Thu 02/01/03 at 00:25
Regular
January the fifteenth is the day the demo is released. Multiplayer beta testing is the 9th.

Www.codemasters.com

for more info on what will be the best shooter ever.
Mon 20/01/03 at 14:22
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I'll be buying the sequel no matter how much or how little it has improved simply because the original was a great game to play. Still, the improvements in A.I. would be nice, and it's also nice to see the levels are just as enormous as before. That's one thing I loved about IGI, the huge environments.
Mon 20/01/03 at 14:16
Regular
yeah i noticed a couple of stupid things with the ai when they started just standing there when firing and stuff, but what the hell its an improvement and they'll probably sort it out. at least there were no regenning enemies. Also thought it was a little easy, hope that the game is as long and fun as the first but it was a very promising demo
Mon 20/01/03 at 12:57
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I'm not sure yet. I'll either try to sell it, ot give it to my dad as he still has the old crappy Packard Bell we got in 96. I'll see what he says anyway.
Mon 20/01/03 at 12:50
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Are you going to sell your old PC?
Mon 20/01/03 at 11:17
Regular
"A man with a stick"
It was too laggy to run on my computer, but what I did manage to see was pretty impressive. I loved the original game so I'll be trying the demo again on my new computer in a week or two.

I love the gun sounds though, they sound amazing, but I couldn't say the same about the A.I. which looks it old stupid self again. Hope that gets cleared up before the final release.
Mon 20/01/03 at 09:52
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
January 15th for the demo?

I've had it from the 12th with PC Gamer magazine.
Not bad actually, although some graphical glitches problems at higher resolutions.
Sun 19/01/03 at 23:43
Regular
top demo download it now!
Thu 02/01/03 at 16:26
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I've know about the demo for a couple of weeks now, and I'm really looking forward to trying it out as I'm a fan of the original game.

The multiplayer is already getting lots of praise by beta testers, so it'll be interesting to see what codemasters have come up with to make that area of the game stand out.
Thu 02/01/03 at 00:25
Regular
January the fifteenth is the day the demo is released. Multiplayer beta testing is the 9th.

Www.codemasters.com

for more info on what will be the best shooter ever.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.