GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, Problem"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Rollercoaster Tycoon'.
Thu 02/01/03 at 21:33
Regular
I recently had to reformat my computer, beforehand I backed up all my Roller Coaster Tycoon saves, Re-installed RCT and loaded it up and loaded a unfinished scenario. I completed that, And decided to load a new game, To my horror RCT thinks I have only completed 1 scenario, When I have completed (and unlocked) loads!

Is there any fix to this?
Fri 03/01/03 at 16:07
Regular
"I see you"
Right if it's none of those, i haven't got a Scooby Doo. I'm trying to think of how you could sort it out, have you tried looking on www.megagames.com you might find some answers there. or try www.keydex.com (not back up yet) and ask for help there.
Fri 03/01/03 at 12:23
Regular
machine1 wrote:
> 1. Did you place them back in the correct folder?

Yes, I put them in the "Saved Games" folder.

> 2. Did you patch the old version and forget to patch the new one you
> installed to the same version as the old? (more than likly this one)

Nope I did'nt patch the old one.

> 3. Are you using the same windows that you had on before?

Yes.
Fri 03/01/03 at 01:58
Regular
"I see you"
Could be one of these things:

1. Did you place them back in the correct folder?

2. Did you patch the old version and forget to patch the new one you installed to the same version as the old? (more than likly this one)

3. Are you using the same windows that you had on before?
Thu 02/01/03 at 21:33
Regular
I recently had to reformat my computer, beforehand I backed up all my Roller Coaster Tycoon saves, Re-installed RCT and loaded it up and loaded a unfinished scenario. I completed that, And decided to load a new game, To my horror RCT thinks I have only completed 1 scenario, When I have completed (and unlocked) loads!

Is there any fix to this?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.