GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Marvel Vs Capcom 2!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Marvel vs Capcom 2'.
Fri 03/01/03 at 20:05
Regular
I stumbled across this game today.

I notice on ebay it going for a pretty repectable price, so i thought 20 nicker is a good price to pay in the shop.

So i bought it.

I have two words for you...
Bloody Amazing,

3 on 3 action!
Loads of your favorite characters, my fav at the moment is Jill for 'Resi Evil' and my comic fav Cable.

If you can find this game buy it now!
Tue 07/01/03 at 10:17
Regular
"bing bang bong"
MvC II is extremely playable, and bloody gorgeous, but very unbalanced. Of the 60-odd characters, only 30 or so are any good I'd say.

It was a shock getting the highly rated SF alpha 3 the other day - MvC II makes it look like a SNES game.
Sun 05/01/03 at 21:26
Regular
"Remember me?"
Why has EVERYONE got this game, EXCEPT ME?!?! I want it NOW!! DAMNIT!!

Sun 05/01/03 at 02:14
Regular
I like marvel vs Capcon more than SNK vs Capcom but I like SNK vs Capcon 2 even more then M.vs.C, its the same one thats out for the CG its out on Jap that is a great game.. I also have super Street Fighter on Jap thats better than Marvel vs Capcon to.. I love marvel and Capcom, but i found that M.vs.C had no skill.. it was just button crunching
Sat 04/01/03 at 20:34
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> Sadat-X wrote:
> The only thing is that the d-pad on the GC pad is a bit small, but you
> get used to it!
>
> Ah yeah, didn't think of that. It's actually REAL small so you'll be
> pressing left whilst right at the same time prehaps. Will have to look
> at it later.

Its the same d-pad they use in GBA's, its cause ninty is cheap like that :P

...and before you cry and have a GBA and GC :P
Sat 04/01/03 at 17:26
"Uzi Lover"
Sadat-X wrote:
The only thing is that the d-pad on the GC pad is a bit small, but you get used to it!

Ah yeah, didn't think of that. It's actually REAL small so you'll be pressing left whilst right at the same time prehaps. Will have to look at it later.
Sat 04/01/03 at 17:19
Regular
"Here I am - TAKE ME"
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> Love Powerstone and Powerstone 2.
>
> Thinking of getting CAPCOM VS SNK 2 EO on the Gamecube...what you
> think?

I recommend it highly - one of the few games I still play. The only thing is that the d-pad on the GC pad is a bit small, but you get used to it!
Sat 04/01/03 at 17:11
"Uzi Lover"
Love Powerstone and Powerstone 2.

Thinking of getting CAPCOM VS SNK 2 EO on the Gamecube...what you think?
Sat 04/01/03 at 16:53
Regular
"Whatever!"
Ive got quite a few beat em ups on DC but Marvel v Capcom 2 is by far the best one!
Sat 04/01/03 at 16:25
Regular
"All about the Beats"
I have power stone 2 and Capcom vs SNK millenium fight 2000, but i think Marvel Vs Capcom 2 is the best :)
Sat 04/01/03 at 03:42
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Glad you liked it - also worth a look is SNK vs Capcom. In case anyone doesn't know, SNK and Capcom invented everything about the 2D beat 'em up series, and to have them work on one together is like Sega and Nintendo making Smash Brothers! Unfortunately SNK are now out of business though...

Oh, and also, the most underrated beat 'em up ever is Powerstone 2. Amazing 3D gaming action in which you can (literally) interact with everything in the stages. You can swing on poles, run up walls and flip, throw tables and chairs etc etc... it's phenomial! Not only that, but this sequel introduced 4 player action and changing stages (in one, you begin on a flying air platform with plenty of heavy armour guns, it explodes and then you fight for an umbrella to slow your fall, and then you land in some aztec style ruins!). I cannot emphasise how good this game is - GET IT!

Sonic

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.