GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sega Sports Tennis 2k2?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/02/02 at 16:48
Regular
Does anyone have any idea if and when this is being released on PS2? I was really impressed with the original Virtua Tennis on the DC, and dependant on the possible release date for the sequel, I was tempted to get a DC for this game alone.

Cheers

Mark
Mon 04/02/02 at 12:50
I dug out a couple of the OFficial Playstation2 Magazine and spotted they had the release date down for April. Why such a huge delay? An April/May release would make much more sense, with Wimbledon in June. This would capture all the '2-week-a-year' tennis fans, and take advantage of the heightened interest.

Does it really take so long to port a DC game to PS2? I don't know how it's done, so I can't really complain. It just seems they're missing the boat somewhat.
Fri 01/02/02 at 22:22
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
Nothing, but if they take this long, why not imporve it a little? As is iam sure by putting any of the dreamcast games over to ps2 there must at least be possible graphical improvements
Fri 01/02/02 at 20:22
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
What's wrong with a strait port with no improvements? If it ain't broke...

The first game was awesome, and the sequel is probably even better...I also look forward to buying it...or ordering it for my GAD, heh.
Fri 01/02/02 at 20:03
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I cant wait till it comes out. I only heard positive things about the game and being a fan of tennis, I am hoping it will come out as soon as possible. Alternatively you can check out Centre Court which should be out in a couple of weeks and it only costs £30..
Fri 01/02/02 at 18:31
Regular
"Whatever!"
I think its going to be a straight port of the DC game!!
Fri 01/02/02 at 18:05
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
Are there goign to be any improvements? otherwise is it going to be a simple port over such as crazy taxi, that will be a little lame
Fri 01/02/02 at 17:56
it is going to be released in september or around that time, for more info go to www.gamespot.com and click on ps2 and scroll down to tennis 2k2, hope this helps!
Fri 01/02/02 at 16:48
Does anyone have any idea if and when this is being released on PS2? I was really impressed with the original Virtua Tennis on the DC, and dependant on the possible release date for the sequel, I was tempted to get a DC for this game alone.

Cheers

Mark

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.