GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OWWWWWW!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/02/02 at 16:47
Regular
Just had my BCG heath test today at school. Six needles... Ouch! (Not really, couldn't even feel it). It was quite loud though...

I hate injections. However, some people at my school didn't mind because they're used to it if you get my drift *cough*
Fri 01/02/02 at 20:48
ive hadthe test and the needle.the test aint sore but the neddle is
Fri 01/02/02 at 20:19
Regular
"Woah dude!"
BCG! BCG! No i think what you mean is MGS2! Now thats gonna stab you much sharper than any silly needle will.
Fri 01/02/02 at 18:05
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Bah, she didn't, it's evil...just sat and laughed at everyone else..
Fri 01/02/02 at 17:59
Sh@neo wrote:

That makes me feel so much better about mine soon. We're having the
> skin test this week coming, and then the BCG soon after. I don't mind needles,
> but I had a weird reaction to the Meningitis one. Whenever we do reproduction in
> Science, I overheat or hear something sick, my vision goes all purple and fuzzy.
> It shouldn't happen this time. I'll listen to some music to get my nipples hard
> before I have the BCG :p

Are we ? ...i didn't know that, damn tutor never tells us anything.
Fri 01/02/02 at 17:58
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
CJC wrote:
> oh... and there's also the possibility of the neadle snapping once it's in your
> arm. But dont worry, the nannies have plyers on standbye.

and not forgeting that if theres an air bubble in the injection, you will die instantly.
Fri 01/02/02 at 17:56
Regular
BCG test....wasn't aware we were meant to have 'em!
Fri 01/02/02 at 17:54
Regular
"A square watermelon"
Muaha. I never had mine. I'm immune..

The skin test doesn't really qualify as an injection..
Fri 01/02/02 at 17:52
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
CJC wrote:
> oh... and there's also the possibility of the neadle snapping once it's in your
> arm. But dont worry, the nannies have plyers on standbye.

That makes me feel so much better about mine soon. We're having the skin test this week coming, and then the BCG soon after. I don't mind needles, but I had a weird reaction to the Meningitis one. Whenever we do reproduction in Science, I overheat or hear something sick, my vision goes all purple and fuzzy. It shouldn't happen this time. I'll listen to some music to get my nipples hard before I have the BCG :p
Fri 01/02/02 at 17:41
Regular
oh... and there's also the possibility of the neadle snapping once it's in your arm. But dont worry, the nannies have plyers on standbye.
Fri 01/02/02 at 17:36
Regular
I got my 6 prics about 3 weeks ago and I got my TB last monday. Guess what half pint... they use the same needles and the people that give you the injections are untrained nannies that cant tell a needle from a spoon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.