GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The MOH: AA Mental Institute!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/02/02 at 16:01
Regular
As many of you know, Medal of Honour: Allied Assault is sweeping America as a big hit, but here's the terrible scene in a specially-designated institute for disorders such as this...The Medal of Honour: Allied Assault Mental Institute!

A man in a straight jacket walks down the hall to a reception hatch, he is clearly insane from the outset.

"I'd like to section myself into this institute for playing and liking Daikatana!", says the madman to a nurse.

"Ok, you can go straight in....NEXT!", replies the nurse.

Shaneo walks up to the desk with a rope dragging three bodies in straight jackets along the floor.

"I'd like to section these three miss, their obsession for Medal Of Honour has grown too large and I consider them to be mentally unstable.", states Shaneo.

"Names Please?", asks the nurse.

"Goatboy, Grix Thraves and Rasta Billy Skank", answers Shaneo.

The nurse says, "One moment please. HEY, WE GOT THEM! SOME GUY CALLED SHANEO BROUGHT THEM IN!"

"I hate to section people into this place, but most of the people in these forums need to go in here, including myself!"

Goatboy gets down beside the desk, pretending to hold a gun.

"COVERING FIRE!!! TER TER TER TER! Let's move, c'mon, go go go!", announces Shaneo.

Goatboy is immediatly dragged away kicking and screaming in the jacket.

"No! Please! NO! Get the hell off this damn beach! We're gonna die down here!", screams Shaneo, as some bullets fly past him at lightning-like speed.

Goatboy, Grix Thraves and Rasta Billy Skank follow.

The End!
Fri 01/02/02 at 20:08
Regular
I got the game of a friend who must have got it imported.
Fri 01/02/02 at 19:40
import maybe ?
Fri 01/02/02 at 19:39
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
CJC wrote:
> I have this game!!! It's amazing.

Have I just been sleeping under a damn rock? As far as I was concerned, MOH:AA was a few weeks away from release. When did it come out? I just asumed that Goatboy had a beta version or something. Thanks.
Fri 01/02/02 at 19:37
Regular
I have this game!!! It's amazing.
Fri 01/02/02 at 19:07
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Rak, I already sent them your details. They'll be breaking down your door
> sometime this weekend

Well, expect it in about 40 seconds. We shouldn't be hearing from Rakuga any time soon. Ciao my friend!
Fri 01/02/02 at 18:59
Regular
"That's right!"
Rak, I already sent them your details. They'll be breaking down your door sometime this weekend
Fri 01/02/02 at 18:33
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
I want medal of honour. Can't go on without it. Nothing to play..... want it. Check me in please.
Fri 01/02/02 at 17:13
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
POP
to
the
Fri 01/02/02 at 16:55
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
POP
to
the
Fri 01/02/02 at 16:01
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
As many of you know, Medal of Honour: Allied Assault is sweeping America as a big hit, but here's the terrible scene in a specially-designated institute for disorders such as this...The Medal of Honour: Allied Assault Mental Institute!

A man in a straight jacket walks down the hall to a reception hatch, he is clearly insane from the outset.

"I'd like to section myself into this institute for playing and liking Daikatana!", says the madman to a nurse.

"Ok, you can go straight in....NEXT!", replies the nurse.

Shaneo walks up to the desk with a rope dragging three bodies in straight jackets along the floor.

"I'd like to section these three miss, their obsession for Medal Of Honour has grown too large and I consider them to be mentally unstable.", states Shaneo.

"Names Please?", asks the nurse.

"Goatboy, Grix Thraves and Rasta Billy Skank", answers Shaneo.

The nurse says, "One moment please. HEY, WE GOT THEM! SOME GUY CALLED SHANEO BROUGHT THEM IN!"

"I hate to section people into this place, but most of the people in these forums need to go in here, including myself!"

Goatboy gets down beside the desk, pretending to hold a gun.

"COVERING FIRE!!! TER TER TER TER! Let's move, c'mon, go go go!", announces Shaneo.

Goatboy is immediatly dragged away kicking and screaming in the jacket.

"No! Please! NO! Get the hell off this damn beach! We're gonna die down here!", screams Shaneo, as some bullets fly past him at lightning-like speed.

Goatboy, Grix Thraves and Rasta Billy Skank follow.

The End!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.