GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"[GAME] Crash Bandicoot "

The "Retro Game Reviews" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Crash Bandicoot'.
Sat 11/02/12 at 15:49
Regular
"Arguably Arguable"
This game is very old I had this game when I had a PS1 and I enjoyed it.Crash bandicoot has become one of the greatest game characters ever there have been at least 7 more games with him in it that I know of.I love Crash he is a crazy Fox type thing im not exactly sure what he is.But anyway in the first game for PS1 he had to try to defeat Dr.Cortex (as usual) but knowing crash he is well pretty stupid.While fighting off killer plants and the odd boss now and again was thrilling (when it first came out).The weird thing is I was only about 6 or 7 years old when I played this game but I still remember how much fun it was.Although now and again I would get angry at it because I lost all my apples it was still fun.

I remember that there were cheats you could enter to give you 99 lives and unlock all levels which I used because I kept getting angry.Some of the levels on this game were quite hard considering I was only like 7 but I recently picked up this game which was covered in dust off of a shelf in the cupboard and played it on the old PS2 (Which was also in a cupboard covered in dust) I have an Xbox 360 now but I thought I would give it another go and I got very addicted to it again I was playing it all day.

Not many people I know owned or still own a PS1 OR PS2 they have either PS3 or Xbox 360 which is obviously the newer consoles have ruined the older ones.The fact that the PS1 controller is grey and so is the console was a horrible idea but the PS2/3 are both black the PS3 being metallic black and the PS2 being solid black also the PS1 controller did not have Analog sticks which was annoying but no one knew there would be a PS2 so they did not really know about the Analog sticks.

I think that PlayStation will be around for a while considering that the last PS to come out was the PS2 which was the 24th of November in the year 2000 and the PS3 coming out on the 11th of November 2006 which was also a long time ago so they may be considering bringing out a PS4.

Crash bandicoot may no longer be available on any console soon they may decide that Crash is too old now and that no one likes playing it but actually people do I know I do anyway I love playing it.

Well I hope I gave a good review Thanks. :)
Sun 12/02/12 at 09:36
Regular
"Arguably Arguable"
Apples are difficult to find lol also im surprised Crash was not sick after eating all those apples haha
Sat 11/02/12 at 19:08
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Probably still looking for your apples then :¬)
Sat 11/02/12 at 15:49
Regular
"Arguably Arguable"
This game is very old I had this game when I had a PS1 and I enjoyed it.Crash bandicoot has become one of the greatest game characters ever there have been at least 7 more games with him in it that I know of.I love Crash he is a crazy Fox type thing im not exactly sure what he is.But anyway in the first game for PS1 he had to try to defeat Dr.Cortex (as usual) but knowing crash he is well pretty stupid.While fighting off killer plants and the odd boss now and again was thrilling (when it first came out).The weird thing is I was only about 6 or 7 years old when I played this game but I still remember how much fun it was.Although now and again I would get angry at it because I lost all my apples it was still fun.

I remember that there were cheats you could enter to give you 99 lives and unlock all levels which I used because I kept getting angry.Some of the levels on this game were quite hard considering I was only like 7 but I recently picked up this game which was covered in dust off of a shelf in the cupboard and played it on the old PS2 (Which was also in a cupboard covered in dust) I have an Xbox 360 now but I thought I would give it another go and I got very addicted to it again I was playing it all day.

Not many people I know owned or still own a PS1 OR PS2 they have either PS3 or Xbox 360 which is obviously the newer consoles have ruined the older ones.The fact that the PS1 controller is grey and so is the console was a horrible idea but the PS2/3 are both black the PS3 being metallic black and the PS2 being solid black also the PS1 controller did not have Analog sticks which was annoying but no one knew there would be a PS2 so they did not really know about the Analog sticks.

I think that PlayStation will be around for a while considering that the last PS to come out was the PS2 which was the 24th of November in the year 2000 and the PS3 coming out on the 11th of November 2006 which was also a long time ago so they may be considering bringing out a PS4.

Crash bandicoot may no longer be available on any console soon they may decide that Crash is too old now and that no one likes playing it but actually people do I know I do anyway I love playing it.

Well I hope I gave a good review Thanks. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.