GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Onlive gaming system connection failures"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/02/12 at 12:06
Regular
"Arguably Arguable"
Hello I was wondering why my connection to the OnLive gaming system was not connecting saying I had a low internet connection and drop-outs of connection were to high for me to play.
I figured out how to solve this problem either plug in you portable charger and/or restart you broadband connector from there on OnLive should work for you.
If this does not solve the problem trying running your system on lower brightness or switch to power saver option (If you have that option) or even run the game you are trying to play on lower graphics.
If the problem continues I would advise you stop using OnLive and buy a console (If you do not already own one that is) and play on that instead.
I hope I have been Helpful If not then sorry.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Mon 06/02/12 at 12:06
Regular
"Arguably Arguable"
Hello I was wondering why my connection to the OnLive gaming system was not connecting saying I had a low internet connection and drop-outs of connection were to high for me to play.
I figured out how to solve this problem either plug in you portable charger and/or restart you broadband connector from there on OnLive should work for you.
If this does not solve the problem trying running your system on lower brightness or switch to power saver option (If you have that option) or even run the game you are trying to play on lower graphics.
If the problem continues I would advise you stop using OnLive and buy a console (If you do not already own one that is) and play on that instead.
I hope I have been Helpful If not then sorry.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.