GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who wants another banner comp?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/01/02 at 18:17
Regular
So who wants one... ?
Fri 01/02/02 at 17:22
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> Damn. The only EEGAD I can't enter. Damn banner deisgners. I blame CJC. Because.
> :-D

Thats life...
Fri 01/02/02 at 17:17
Regular
Damn. The only EEGAD I can't enter. Damn banner deisgners. I blame CJC. Because. :-D
Fri 01/02/02 at 17:08
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
We definitely cannot have any more of these banner design competitions.

Sorry - but that's a final decision.

It's no good trying to sway me. I just want to be able to go home at night without having to worry about competitions and things. It's not fair that we are not fair when we make the judgements, and that means that some people who win actually lose, and some people who lose actually win. This is very confusing, both for us and for the winners, and the losers. Unfair decisions, of course we think they are fair, can seriously upset those on the unfair end, and even though this is balanced by making somebody unfairly very happy, it still doesn't compensate the person who is unfairly, or allegedly unfairly, treated. The impact and the weight of the decision can affect the lives of those here who have to work with our customers for the future, and the lives of the unfairly treated customers, who may never design another banner when in fact they could be so good at it that they could be a professional banner designer. And how do you think we feel if we are responsible for somebody becoming a crud shoveller instead of a banner designer?

Sorry - it's just not on.
Fri 01/02/02 at 16:23
"I hate that!!!"
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Fri 01/02/02 at 16:23
Regular
I'm gonna make some beauties this time round.
Fri 01/02/02 at 10:16
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Go on then... something to waste some time at work with...
Thu 31/01/02 at 21:39
Regular
"everyone says it"
*cracks fingers*

I think its a waste of time for me, I spent so long on about 22 banners last time, probably about 20 hours in total. Only two used. That smelt a lot. I won't enter this next one.

Leaves the field open people.

*looks very sad*

:( My banner-no reign is over.
Thu 31/01/02 at 19:05
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I have new toys to play with. So me.
Thu 31/01/02 at 18:17
Regular
So who wants one... ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.