GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats your opinion on Chaos and Biggie little Jnr"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/08/07 at 23:53
Regular
I have only joined this site tonight and all I have got is snidey, snobbish remarks from these two. Wouldn't it be lovely if they were actually nice to new people and welcome you. Instead they act like bullies. I have clicked on most threads where they have replied and they dont have a nice thing to say on any of them.
Tue 14/08/07 at 23:53
Regular
I have only joined this site tonight and all I have got is snidey, snobbish remarks from these two. Wouldn't it be lovely if they were actually nice to new people and welcome you. Instead they act like bullies. I have clicked on most threads where they have replied and they dont have a nice thing to say on any of them.
Wed 15/08/07 at 00:52
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Could you please point out this snobbish remark I've given you?

*Waits for Ladybird to insult*

Oh, for your information, Chaos hates JATs.
Wed 15/08/07 at 01:01
Regular
"Mooching around"
No I don't. I hate pointless topics posted by JATs.

And as far as I can tell, all Biggie has done is simply say that one of your topics belongs in the Games forum... Which is does.

Oh, and, in reply to the thread; you haven't given me much to say nice things about... Asking about breast size preference isn't a good topic for a family forum.
Wed 15/08/07 at 02:58
Regular
Chaos wrote:
Asking about breast size preference isn't a good topic for a family forum.

Out of interest then, why didn't you say that instead of the, what I honestly thought was quite snobbish, 'You've much to learn'?

You can't call this place a family forum if you're going to be quick to pounce on people like that.

Besides, what's so unfamily-friendly about talking about breast size? Nobody's providing pictures, no swear words, just a chat about bodies. It's a refreshing change to most topics here.
Wed 15/08/07 at 04:10
Regular
"Mooching around"
It's what it invites though, isn't it? If it was such a natural topic why is it you'll only hear about it on TV after the watershead.

Heck, I am quite snobbish when I want to be. Makes me laugh. I just didn't feel I needed to justify myself in that thread with Six Toes.

Again, it's hardly "pouncing"; You have much to learn. So what? I think he/she does.
Wed 15/08/07 at 09:17
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
six toes wrote:
> I have only joined this site tonight and all I have got is
> snidey, snobbish remarks from these two.

Welcome to the General Chat! It's basically area of the boards where you get to increase your post count by answering the same posts day after day with updates on what the weather is like, what you've just eaten, typing random words into the word association thread etc. There is no 'chat' per se, unless you want to catch up on the goings on in the World's Longest Thread.

Any real post instantly gets pounced on because they pose a real threat to wilderness harmony of the discussion wasteland.

six toes wrote:
> Wouldn't it be lovely if they were actually nice to new
> people and welcome you.

Can't see that happening for a few years.

six toes wrote:
> Instead they act like bullies.

Remember in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom where the villain suddenly recovers a powerful artefact, opens it, then has visions of taking over the world whilst his face lights up with glee and avarice? That's probably what happens when you bestow the title 'Moderator' on some people.

Anyhoo, I notice you have a 360, you'd be welcome in the Games forum where we have impartial and unbiased discussion about gaming, the future of gaming, latest releases, latest demos and latest rumours, all friendly like.

Plus we get to bash the nintys, call them casual and berate them for admiring Italian plumbers instead of Navy SEALs and Space Marines, screech with joy each time another PS3 release gets pushed back and laugh people for thinking that waving bits of plastic in the air is next gen.

(Dammit, that last sentence just... slipped out.)
Wed 15/08/07 at 11:35
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Hahaha! FM for king!
Wed 15/08/07 at 13:42
Regular
lmao sounds like MY kina thing!
Wed 15/08/07 at 14:30
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Daahaha top stuff FM.
Wed 15/08/07 at 15:33
Regular
More importantly.. I'm back from Cuba :c)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.