GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Big Breasts or Little Breasts"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/08/07 at 23:26
Regular
I must admit I like them all, Whats your tipple?
Sun 19/08/07 at 08:09
Regular
I always thought any thing more than a hand full was a waste.
Wed 15/08/07 at 17:20
Regular
Ah BREASTS you just gotta luv em no matter the shape or size.

Women with large breasts get all the attraction upto about 38 then they start to head south but still very playful.

Women with small breasts have the luck that they stay pert for a very very long time and will always look good.

I say I love you all because there is a pair out there for everyone.

God Bless women with either big or small breasts.

Ooooh I feel a stirring as i am writing better stop.
Wed 15/08/07 at 16:28
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Whipped cream, golden syrup, chocolate spread, mustard ...
Wed 15/08/07 at 16:27
Regular
"I may return"
...Or is it just a funner way to eat whipped cream...?
Wed 15/08/07 at 16:25
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Yes - most of us did biology.

I think it's an instinct thing where, many thousands of years ago when we were less civilised, females with larger breasts could generally be counted on to be able to feed the young better and so were preferred for mating and such.
Wed 15/08/07 at 16:22
Regular
"I may return"
What's so great about boobs anyway? Do guys realise they're mostly fat?
Wed 15/08/07 at 16:21
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Whilst I wholeheartedly agree with what you're saying pb, about the change in your perceptions when you get older and all that, this thread is about boobs. Boobs are, generally, great and we need to occasionally just think of them in a non-balanced, completely male-orientated (or female if you're that way inclined) "Hmm, boobs" type way.
Wed 15/08/07 at 16:18
"possibly impossible"
Media perception has something to do with it.

I'm sure a lot of guys don't mind smaller chests on girls, but the media portrays larger breasts as something women must have to be attractive.

I know a lot of attractive girls that are a B cup or even less...
Wed 15/08/07 at 16:11
Regular
"I may return"
It's guys, that prefer big boobs, who make my flat chested friends jealous!

[S]Sorry, I'm not good at projecting any views...
Wed 15/08/07 at 16:03
"possibly impossible"
To add to that, I think when you're young and male (and straight) you tend to think about breasts in a certain way and they can overshadow other things. As you get older and wiser you look for other things in the opposite sex as well.

Once you've been with a women who has had a baby, you again change your perception of breasts. Personally, it's amazing how the body works so well and can also be nice to look at too :)

Would be good to hear a female point of view, though...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.