GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bugs in Ratchet & Clank?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Ratchet & Clank'.
Mon 06/01/03 at 11:05
Regular
Did anybody encounter any? I heard some rumours and as I have just ordered the game I'm a little concerned. Never played a PS2 game that has crashed on me.
Tue 07/01/03 at 23:06
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Funny, he does that in the movie too!
Tue 07/01/03 at 19:22
"griever"
who has seen that bug in the two towers as aragorn on the first level he walks off a cliff
Tue 07/01/03 at 13:58
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I'm halfway though finishing it for the third time.

I finished it with all the gold bolts, then did it again and got all the gold weapons, and now I'm after the skill points to get the epilogue.

will be posting a gold bolts walkthrough soon.

Great game! better than Jak and daxter, which was also excellent, and really looking forward to J&D2
Mon 06/01/03 at 22:36
"period drama"
No problems with me.
I'm almost finsihed, I think. At least - I've got most of the gadget and just bought the Nanotech for 30,000 that puts your hits up to 8. Lurrvley.
It's the best plaformer I've ever played.
Mon 06/01/03 at 15:11
"High polygon count"
No problems for me at all so far, and I believe I'm almost at the end of it. Haven't played it for a while, but it is an awesome game.
Mon 06/01/03 at 12:52
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I had a bug in this game, had a screen freeze when too many things were going on. It only happened at one spot in the game, and taking on the scenario with a different tactic solved it, but it did happen.

Not a good enough reason to not buy the game though, it was absolutely superb!
Mon 06/01/03 at 12:33
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Yep, an ant crawled out of my copy once.. ;)
Mon 06/01/03 at 11:05
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Did anybody encounter any? I heard some rumours and as I have just ordered the game I'm a little concerned. Never played a PS2 game that has crashed on me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.