GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bioshock Demo On Live"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'BioShock'.
Mon 13/08/07 at 22:48
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I recommend playing this with the lights on and your comfort blanket close to hand. Think Timesplitters crossed with Silent Hill, then add blood by the bucketload.
Mon 20/08/07 at 01:50
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Given GTA IV isnt coming out this year, I bet it'll find it quite hard to win. :)
Mon 20/08/07 at 01:39
Regular
"Mooching around"
And yet, GTAIV will no doubt runaway with the show... :(
Sun 19/08/07 at 23:24
Regular
If this isn't the game of the year then I'd love to see what is, only game I can think of that has the slightest chance of being even on the same level is Mass Effect.

Demo is absoloutly stunning!
Fri 17/08/07 at 01:06
Regular
More reviews now in:

Game Informer 10/10
1up 10/10
GameSpy 5/5
Console Game World 99/100
IGN 9.7/10
TeamXbox 9.5/10
Thu 16/08/07 at 18:47
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Saw a video for this on GAME looks loverly.
Thu 16/08/07 at 11:23
Regular
XBox Magazine UK gave it 10/10 also.
Thu 16/08/07 at 01:22
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Wed 15/08/07 at 16:26
"possibly impossible"
Only 10% downloaded. Will need to leave my 360 on a bit, I guess...
Wed 15/08/07 at 13:53
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
I watched a video walkthrough of the demo actually. I'm very tempted now. Although I still have plenty of indignation about it being a FPS rather than being the spiritual successor of System Shock (as they always claimed).
Wed 15/08/07 at 08:54
Regular
After a few playthroughs (rare for me, most demos only ever get a quick glimpse) I'll stick my neck out and say this game is going to be a HUGE hit.

I highly recommend hacking a few turrets and flying bots so that you can let them dispose of Splicers so you can loot them faster.

Setting fire to Splicers then watching them dive towards water is a joy to watch, especially when you get to shoot a lightning bolt into the water finish them off.

And if you want loadsa money, don't forget to check the large puddle at the foot of the stairs in the final room, it has a couple of lockboxes in it.

Considering you can have so much fun with just Incinerate and Electroball plasmids, and that there are another 68 or so Plasmids to collect in the full game... that's a lot of fun to be had.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.