GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Magazine?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/01/03 at 20:13
Regular
Just a quick Poll, to see what the overall spread is on here - What games magazine do you consider to be your favourite? Me and Gerrid are arguing on MSN (him and his evil ways).

I like EDGE - it's clear, concise, and is more like a magazine rather than something which purely does reviews. Yes. That's it

Your Votes please ladies?

('es, for WS)
Thu 09/01/03 at 20:13
Regular
"Festivus!"
Just a quick Poll, to see what the overall spread is on here - What games magazine do you consider to be your favourite? Me and Gerrid are arguing on MSN (him and his evil ways).

I like EDGE - it's clear, concise, and is more like a magazine rather than something which purely does reviews. Yes. That's it

Your Votes please ladies?

('es, for WS)
Thu 09/01/03 at 20:17
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
NGC Magazine.

Always bought it I I probably always will.

Gaud I remember there were loads of N64 magazines about when the console was first released, ha, they were all crap.
Thu 09/01/03 at 20:23
Regular
I second that (NGC if I'm too late for that "secondingning")
Thu 09/01/03 at 20:29
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Clearly it is DCUK
*crawls into a dark corner, wounded*
Thu 09/01/03 at 20:31
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
NGC.
Thu 09/01/03 at 20:46
"+ suspicious minds"
not actualy triet NGC, but I prefer nom so far. Not Cube magazine. their office deserves to be nuked. cat nuked. as soon as I can get hold of a second cat, my kitten warfare nightmare will begin!
Thu 09/01/03 at 20:47
"+ suspicious minds"
I like Nom. haven't tried NGC, but I absouloutly despise Cube. they need to be kitten-nuked.
Thu 09/01/03 at 20:50
"+ suspicious minds"
damn back buton.
Thu 09/01/03 at 20:56
Regular
I like NOM. I also read NGC too. NOM's packed full of information, but NGC is better written. They're both pretty funny, but I prefer NOM thanks to it's information and the fact that it reviews more games. The writing's not as good as NGC, but it's alright.
Thu 09/01/03 at 21:12
Regular
Kerrang.

Followed by Official Xbox Magazine.

Followedby NGC.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.