GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Soundblaster Audigy 2 & PS2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/01/03 at 12:30
Regular
Anyone have the above and have connected them together? The card has a single line in but the PS2 has a two lead output.

Suggestions on a postcard please
Fri 10/01/03 at 12:30
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
Anyone have the above and have connected them together? The card has a single line in but the PS2 has a two lead output.

Suggestions on a postcard please
Fri 10/01/03 at 13:37
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
You'll probably get a better response posting this in the PC Forum. I haven't a clue by the way.
Fri 10/01/03 at 14:12
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Just get a phono lead that goes to a single jack. It should have two red and white connectors on one end and a single black one on the other. You can get them in Maplins and places like that.
Fri 10/01/03 at 14:15
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Just realised if you're talking about two phono cables coming off the AV cable of the PS2, you will need to get the cable I mentioned and two male/male phono adaptors so you can connect the two ends together.
Fri 10/01/03 at 14:41
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
Just did an internet search and found the leads you spoke about. Cheers mate, I had thought along similar lines but did not think they were available of the shelf
Fri 10/01/03 at 14:51
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
An Audigy has digital surround support doesn't it? In which case if you want to use that you'll need to connect it using an optical cable (the PS2 does have optical out if I remember rightly and I assume the soundcard has optical input too).
Fri 10/01/03 at 15:50
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
Unfortunately the optical input is only on the Platinum versions which cost £80 more so I did not get one

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.