GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"S...o... s....l......o.....w..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/01/03 at 20:37
Regular
Well, not that slow, it's still a damn sight faster that most sites. But slow-er. Did Tony sit on the modem again?
Sat 11/01/03 at 20:37
Regular
Well, not that slow, it's still a damn sight faster that most sites. But slow-er. Did Tony sit on the modem again?
Sat 11/01/03 at 20:48
Regular
"ProGolfer"
LOL did Tony get angry and ban him, Tony you have to leanr to take a joke.
Sat 11/01/03 at 20:50
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Oh hes back. For anyone that didnt see it Asher D was removed. I think my little talk with tony worked.
Sat 11/01/03 at 22:31
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
really?, he he. That sure told him.
Sun 12/01/03 at 12:45
Regular
"Rodney You Plonker"
hehe i dont know why im laughing because i have no idea who Tony is.
Sun 12/01/03 at 12:58
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Ah... Everything is working now. By the way, Tony is head of SR, and a very nice bloke if I say so myself.
Sun 12/01/03 at 13:39
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Well everything seems to be running fine again, but for some reason I can't access some threads on the forum. Wierd.
Sun 12/01/03 at 13:53
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Those threads you can't access are ones which have been very recently created. New threads from this point won't show up due to problems with the Forums Database ... replying in existing threads is ok though :).

So, not much point posting a new thread for now, because it won't show up.
Sun 12/01/03 at 14:17
Regular
Fixed now. It was all to do with a corrupted database record. Anyways if you have any more problems just post them in site bugs but for now i'm trying to watch Austin 'Danger' Powers 3.
Sun 12/01/03 at 14:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yey for Bob!

:-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.