GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The 'Cheer Kyz22 up Thread'"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/01/03 at 16:05
Regular
Im depressed and p!ssed off with life and need someone to cheer me up. Please. Post anything I need to smile once again!
Tue 14/01/03 at 12:03
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Lou Role wrote:
> <-------- Did that cheer you up any?
>
> ;)

Yeah dude your name is class :-)
Tue 14/01/03 at 10:31
Regular
""
or you could just beat your living room door to a pulp as you come flying off your skateboard while going around your house on it... ow!
Tue 14/01/03 at 01:22
Regular
DO i feel happy??? Do i need people for a fecking forum to feel better.... nuff said
Mon 13/01/03 at 22:58
Regular
"Balls"
attention seeking little... hey kizz how are you mate... not so good eh, well you could just say sod everything and go and do what you want... if school and mates are getting you down just smile and consentrate on the future, think if you get better grades than them you can be better than them and one day get revenge by becomiong some sort of really famous web designer, while they are pushing trollys you are making thousnads... im not to good at this.

good luck on your future anyway.
Mon 13/01/03 at 22:27
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
There's worst things in life. Like the lack of cheese.
Mon 13/01/03 at 22:23
Some of these probably wont cheer you up but its worth a try...

0) Watch Friends
0) Watch 2DTV
0) Watch a great movie that you know and love
0) Read a book (Im currently reading the "Da Gospel According To Ali G" I had for christmas off my mother, who actually doesn't know me, as I dont watch Ali G, but It's quite good! (The book that is) )
0) Read a newbie topic, they're always quite funny and stupid!

Why?
Mon 13/01/03 at 22:17
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Welcome to the club.
Since i have watched 'End of Evangelion', my life has become depressing.
A bloody great movie but he drives you a bit crazy in the head and makes you think the world will end soon.
Help me :D
Mon 13/01/03 at 22:14
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
DrDragon wrote:
> Try making fun of noobs.
>
> Always works for me!

Same here, as they try and prove you wrong.
Mon 13/01/03 at 22:13
Regular
"699 days!"
Try making fun of noobs.

Always works for me!
Mon 13/01/03 at 22:12
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Fosbe that is very cruel.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.