GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cheapest site for The Wind Waker"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Mon 13/01/03 at 22:34
Regular
Best I've seen is £32 (£29.99 without postage) from Amazon.co.uk

Anyone doing it cheaper?
Mon 13/01/03 at 22:34
Regular
Best I've seen is £32 (£29.99 without postage) from Amazon.co.uk

Anyone doing it cheaper?
Mon 13/01/03 at 22:35
Regular
"thursdayton!"
heres a post that will be gone tomorrow....
Mon 13/01/03 at 22:38
Regular
I find it rather shocking SR pricing it at £36.99...
Mon 13/01/03 at 22:40
Regular
"Balls"
but you get a ready with your order so you can get free stuff... looks at cheaper price
Mon 13/01/03 at 22:42
Regular
morbo wrote:
> but you get a ready with your order so you can get free stuff... looks
> at cheaper price

Hmmmmmm...Get a ready or save £5...its a tough decision!
Mon 13/01/03 at 22:51
Regular
"Balls"
but can you trust amazon? i know i can trust SR and can cancel at any time just by a simple phone call, and if the price drops they will give money and they are much more trust worthy. unlike a internet company were all you can do is send an e-mail and you cant even get angyry at they for being fools if they screw up. pluss SR has freindly and helpful staff to help. i would rather get it from SR, as i can garentee that the product i will get would be of good quality... and be here on the relase date or even eairler if i add first class for 60p.

i got metal gear solid 2 one day before it was due to reale juat beacuse of SR's good will. but SSM came late... SR all the way
Mon 13/01/03 at 22:53
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Amazon are very dependable. Ive used them a few times.
Mon 13/01/03 at 22:54
Regular
I do actually hate Amazon

They sent me the wrong thing for the last 4 orders, and 1 of them was broken too.
Mon 13/01/03 at 23:02
Regular
"Balls"
Whitestripes wrote:
> I do actually hate Amazon
>
> They sent me the wrong thing for the last 4 orders, and 1 of them was
> broken too.

see you wouldn't get that with SR. even if it did happen they would do somthing spectacular to make it up. (just me guessing). but none of my stuff has been wrong, or has it ever been broken. and i have orderd about 30 times.
Tue 14/01/03 at 12:30
Regular
morbo, I'm 99% sure Whitestripes was taking the Pi%% with his last post about amazon. He'd have to be the unluckiest man alive to recieve that many wrong orders.

I drive past Amazon HQ everytime i go up North to the M1. Amazon are also well established in the USA and all over Europe. While SR dominate Egham and the like...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.