GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"golden sun 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Golden Sun 2: The Lost Age'.
Fri 17/01/03 at 17:56
Regular
who knows when the second golden sun game is coming out because i loved the first one but i do not know when the second one is coming out so if you know tell me now.
Fri 17/01/03 at 17:56
Regular
"Death your time'sup"
who knows when the second golden sun game is coming out because i loved the first one but i do not know when the second one is coming out so if you know tell me now.
Fri 17/01/03 at 18:12
Regular
umm...March perhaps, or May.
Fri 17/01/03 at 18:55
"The Will of D."
I have no idea, but as soon as i know it has come out in America I will be rushing onto the internet to import my very own copy.
For more info and spoilers visit Planetnintendo.com/goldensun and http://(space) isaacsrevenge.ultimatesystem.cc/design/index.htm

(revove all spaces from address when going to the website)
Sat 18/01/03 at 12:04
Regular
"Balls"
22/03/2003 thats when SR are going to be selling it from. fools.
Sat 18/01/03 at 13:55
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Golden Sun is the best game I've played on a portable console.
still haven't completed it yet, cant beat the Fusion Dragon (final boss). but know ending, so doesn't matter.
Sat 18/01/03 at 14:43
"The Will of D."
Tphi wrote:
> Golden Sun is the best game I've played on a portable console.
> still haven't completed it yet, cant beat the Fusion Dragon (final
> boss). but know ending, so doesn't matter.

It is quite hard, What level are you on, and have you got all 28 Djinn?
Sat 18/01/03 at 14:45
"The Will of D."
morbo wrote:
> 22/03/2003 thats when SR are going to be selling it from. fools.

That's just an estimated release date, they haven't even given the Americans a proper release date yet, so don't wait up.
Anyway I'm buying it from America through the magic of Import.
Sat 18/01/03 at 16:29
Regular
"Balls"
magic of import. i dont trust them. i will go get it my self. as i do plan to go to america for a week with da mates.
Sat 18/01/03 at 17:36
"The Will of D."
I think it's supposed to come out sometime this month in America, so I have already got the money I need.
Sat 18/01/03 at 17:41
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Psyİho Fox wrote:
> Tphi wrote:
> Golden Sun is the best game I've played on a portable console.
> still haven't completed it yet, cant beat the Fusion Dragon (final
> boss). but know ending, so doesn't matter.
>
> It is quite hard, What level are you on, and have you got all 28
> Djinn?

yeah, I've got all 28 Djinn. I just can't beat the very final boss, I'm saved right before it (its in the Venus Lighthouse). Saturos and Menardi fuse to form a massive Fusion Dragon, but you've already had to battle them once, and you're very week. Truly tests a gamers skills...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.