GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I Had to Walk 9 miles today at midnight :("

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/08/07 at 11:34
Regular
"Mooching around"
Yes, today at Chafford Hundred, better known as Lakeside, I went to see Transformers (brilliant film by the way!) which started at around quarter to nine.

Anyway, once we got out of the cinema, it was around 11 and I, for some reason, decided to run for the train. I got to the entrace of lakeside and it was shut and locked, so i had to run through several parking lots. I got to the lift, which stopped a floor above where i needed to go.

By the time I reached the station, the train was pulling up, I thought this was a stroke of luck. I ran for the entrace of the station, which rather amusingly was bolted shut. I cried. I ran back out, and saw people coming from the side gate, as soon as I reached the train and tried to open the door it shut tight.

That was the last train home.

I walked around for a bit, hoping a new train would come along. No such luck. I decided, to walk for it and see what happened.

As I got to a bridge over a slightly wide A road, I saw a bus I could get in the distance, I jumped over and slide down and raced for the bus. I was at the stop, the bus was empty, I saw the driver and signalled at him to stop.

He smirked at me... and drove on...

That right there, that was rock bottom.

Anyway, long story short, I walked home... Stopping occasionally at 24 hour sainsburys for food.

[I]If you're a supersticious person, I did purpusfuly walk under a ladder that day to see what would happen. =D
Fri 03/08/07 at 22:51
Regular
"Mooching around"
You're probably too busy though, right? What with the kids and their beans :)
Fri 03/08/07 at 22:30
"possibly impossible"
And the ironic thing is that I have a car but donīt go to the cinema.

No, ok, thatīs not really Ironic. Unless youīre that Alanis Morrisette woman...
Fri 03/08/07 at 19:34
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Ah right. Being in the boot would scare me I think, thank you very much Casualty!
Fri 03/08/07 at 19:32
Regular
"Mooching around"
I've been in the boot many a time :) Hurts like hell, he has a 3 door Clio you see, so not much room for me at all.
Fri 03/08/07 at 19:28
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Tied to the roof rack or laying in the boot maybe considered as an adventure... :-P
Fri 03/08/07 at 19:24
Regular
"Mooching around"
A slightly disturbing adventure, as I was walking through the mean streets of South Ockendon at 1am :(

But my little hoes that I call friends (God bless 'em) got a car ride home, I met up with them from the train before, so I had a return ticket to use and the car had no more room.
Fri 03/08/07 at 18:17
Regular
"eat toast!"
Hmm, late night viewings eh? Must have been quite an adventure to get back home. What about your mates?
Fri 03/08/07 at 11:42
Regular
"Mooching around"
Not that time, but we've been there before :)

Friend of mine works there so we get free tickets.
Fri 03/08/07 at 11:40
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Did you go in the new cinema down Brompton Walk?

They have an Evolution screen, where there's sofas and beanbags to sit on and stuff, and there's a screen where there's waiters and you can have alcohol ;)

My lucky cousin lives in Chafford Hundred! So i'm up there all the time :D
Fri 03/08/07 at 11:34
Regular
"Mooching around"
Yes, today at Chafford Hundred, better known as Lakeside, I went to see Transformers (brilliant film by the way!) which started at around quarter to nine.

Anyway, once we got out of the cinema, it was around 11 and I, for some reason, decided to run for the train. I got to the entrace of lakeside and it was shut and locked, so i had to run through several parking lots. I got to the lift, which stopped a floor above where i needed to go.

By the time I reached the station, the train was pulling up, I thought this was a stroke of luck. I ran for the entrace of the station, which rather amusingly was bolted shut. I cried. I ran back out, and saw people coming from the side gate, as soon as I reached the train and tried to open the door it shut tight.

That was the last train home.

I walked around for a bit, hoping a new train would come along. No such luck. I decided, to walk for it and see what happened.

As I got to a bridge over a slightly wide A road, I saw a bus I could get in the distance, I jumped over and slide down and raced for the bus. I was at the stop, the bus was empty, I saw the driver and signalled at him to stop.

He smirked at me... and drove on...

That right there, that was rock bottom.

Anyway, long story short, I walked home... Stopping occasionally at 24 hour sainsburys for food.

[I]If you're a supersticious person, I did purpusfuly walk under a ladder that day to see what would happen. =D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.