GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"007 Number 1"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/01/02 at 19:43
Regular
I have been a James Bond Fan for about 6yrs, and I'm 17yrs old. And I have seen all the bond films and I'm looking forward to the Bond 20 film. And for Xmas my mum got me the first four Bond films on DVD, and since then I have bought the next 5, also on DVD. Now all I want to know who do you thick has been the best actor to play the the role of Bond and your top 3 Bond films. These are mine:

* Best actor: Sean Connery

* Film 1: Moonraker
* Film 2: Goldfinger
* Film 3: Goldeneye

And also I may add that who do think has been the sexiest Bond love interest to date. This is who I think:

* Ursula Andress (Honey Ryder in Dr No).
Thu 24/01/02 at 21:39
Regular
Not sure which is best, so I'll just list my favs.

Live and Let Die.
Golden Gun
Goldeneye
Goldfinger
For Your Eyes Only
Octopussy
From Russia With Love [I think I'm the only one that actually liked this]

Best Bond was Moore, I think. Moore was entertainment Bond. Brosnan is action Bond. Connery is "I'm great at cards" Bond. Dalton was Book Bond... and Lazenby was... err... Good Music Bond.
Thu 24/01/02 at 21:39
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I don't really like any of the Brosnan ones (except for GoldenEye--mainly because of the game)
The newer ones have really lost the sense of fun and adventure that i liked about the Roger Moore ones.Nowadays they're just hi-tech thrillers as opposed to fun adventure films.
Thu 24/01/02 at 21:35
Regular
OHMSS was better than TND, by far. Listen to the script in Tommorrow... it's the most badly written thing you'll ever hear...

Wish I had examples now.
Thu 24/01/02 at 21:17
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Try to watch them all eventually if you can as they're all great.(Apart from maybe On Her Majesty's Secret Service)
Thu 24/01/02 at 21:09
Regular
Ive just started liking Bond fillms since I saw Goldeneye on tv a few months ago, ive seen the latest 3 and Goldfinger and have Goldeneye and Moonraker on Video but i havent watched Moonraker yet, I watched GoldenEye the other day while i was poorly.

So I cant reallly say whats my favorite now.
Wed 23/01/02 at 07:49
Regular
Connery for best Bond, Brosnan a close second. Moore for the worst, because he was such a fairy you couldn't believe he would ever hit someone.

Best Bond villian is Alec Trevalyn, for the simple reason he is played by God.

Most sexy Bond Bird? Erm....Famke Janssen.

Best Film: Easily Goldeneye. For reason see Best Bond villian :-D
Wed 23/01/02 at 07:46
Regular
Mystique wrote:
> oooo yeah Ursula when she walks out of the water in that white bikini oooo
> yeah!
--

That would worry me, if I wasn't half asleep.
Tue 22/01/02 at 23:49
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
In no particular order

Live & Let Die
A View To A Kill
The Man With The Golden Gun
( And i also really like Diamonds Are Forever )

The best Bond....easy......ROGER MOORE!!!!!

;:-) (Rogers raised eyebrow)
Tue 22/01/02 at 20:45
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Connery is the best Bond, though Brosnan is quality too.

Goldeneye is the best - it has GOD in!!!
You only Live Twice is second best

I have no idea who the sexiest girl is but even if I knew, the chances are I'd have no idea what her name was and no idea what film it was that she was in. :-D

Oh and the worst Bond Villain ever is Jonothan Pryce! Jesus he doesn't make a bad guy. And his name is Elliot! What kind of bad guy is called Elliot?!

Best Bond villain is God! And if you don't know who that is, you ought to be ashamed of yourself.

:-D
Tue 22/01/02 at 20:26
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Sean Connery purely because he's the original Bond, although as gadgets and effects go, the Connery films have got to be the worst, so what, and Tomothy Dalton 2nd best, he had a cheesy grin though shame he wasn't in any other Bond films...

Fav Bond girls: well, all the ones from the latest (Brosnan films) yummy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.