GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rare Mega Drive games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'toejam and earl'.
Thu 23/01/03 at 23:44
Regular
Hey whats the rarest megadrive games that you think are out there.

i was looking on ebay i found an old classic toejam and earl, supposed to be one of THE rarest. £30 in box with instructions.

expensive you say, well i was looking in Game Trading in Sheffield and i saw it for £35.

Even more you say.

Well i went in Gamestation in Bradford, £4.99. bought that straight away.

Selling it on ebay.

Bite me Game trading and bite me ebay and bite me gamestation. ha ha ha

bargain.
Wed 26/03/03 at 15:52
Regular
"The World is Dead"
actually i had the first disk demo of the game. it was amazing. the one you had, was it an rpg or arcadey style shooter. that should confirm wether it was panzer dragon or panzer dragoon saga.
Wed 26/03/03 at 14:44
Regular
Pheat wrote:
> is that panzer dragoon saga

No i dont remember it being called that but just in case go to an auction site or something and see how much they'll pay if its nothing like i said then try a games collecter if not then then you'll have to find someone on your own.
Wed 26/03/03 at 14:43
Regular
Pheat wrote:

No i dont remember it being called that but just in case go to an auction site or something and see how much they'll pay if its nothing like i said then try a games collecter if not then then you'll have to find someone on your own.
Wed 26/03/03 at 14:41
Regular
Pheat wrote:

No i dont remember it being called that but go to a games shop and see how much they,ll pay. If its no way near what i said then go to a collecter or something like that and see how much they,ll give you for it.

If you have this game and its in pretty good condition then your in for a treat arnt you?????
Tue 25/03/03 at 15:41
Regular
"Omnipresent"
GS prices are gradually increasing. They are drawing you in now with low prices to hold some kind of 'loyalty-leash' around you. When they are in a position to over-turn Game, they will pull the leash.
Tue 25/03/03 at 10:58
Regular
"The World is Dead"
is that panzer dragoon saga
Wed 19/03/03 at 10:26
Regular
Lets liven this topic up as it never got very far did it.....

The rarest game i have got is on the megadrive. PERFECT CONDITION ONLY USED ONCE. Gunstar heroes which is worth £60.

I used to have one on the sega saturn called panzer dragon which i sold for £2.500 To which i went out and bought a pc and a phone and an internet package to which is why im writing this letter. Without that game which i simply bought for £8.00 Id be stuffed and never would have found this site.

BYE GAMES PEOPLE IVE GOT TO GO UNTIL TOMORROW HEY.
Thu 30/01/03 at 15:13
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
VenomByte wrote:
> It's rare because it wasn't actually that great, and was released
> towards the end of the magadrive era. Why anyone actually wants to buy
> it is beyond me - the best of the series is easily SOR2.

Can't disagree at all...SOR2 was the daddies of all console games and will remain so until SOR gets its day on the PS2...chance will be a fiiiine thang!
Thu 30/01/03 at 12:08
Regular
"smile, it's free"
It's rare because it wasn't actually that great, and was released towards the end of the magadrive era. Why anyone actually wants to buy it is beyond me - the best of the series is easily SOR2.
Thu 30/01/03 at 11:41
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
One of THE rarest games on the Megadrive has to be Streets of Rage 3...anyone selling it normally gets £30-40 for it...sheer maddness

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.