GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"golden sun 1"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Golden Sun'.
Sat 25/01/03 at 12:58
Regular
i borrowed my friends GBA and was playing golden sun. i thought i was doing really well, but that was until i came to a talking tree. i gave up on whatever i was supposed to be doing in there and decided to continue. but as i walked down the map i came to a second bridge. as everyone should know who has played golden sun, a tree has turned all people into trees. i could not get past the river because the person who is supposed to let down the draw bridge had been turned into a tree. i really need help so i can get further on this game. please help me. thanks.
Sat 25/01/03 at 18:12
"The Will of D."
When you take the bottle filled with the healing water you have to go inside Tret and defeat the evil thing inside before you can use the water on him.
Sat 25/01/03 at 14:03
Regular
You head to head north through the wooden barricade that is blocking your route to Kolima, you can use your move pysenergy to move one of the large wooden boxes out of the way to get past.

You need to go to the snow town where the Mercury Lighthouse, where you get Mia to join your party. Complete the Mercury Lighthouse and fill the empty bottle you should have with the healing waters, take this to Kolima Forest and get Tret (the talking tree) to drink it.

If that doesn't help then try here:

www.gamefaqs.com
Sat 25/01/03 at 12:58
Regular
i borrowed my friends GBA and was playing golden sun. i thought i was doing really well, but that was until i came to a talking tree. i gave up on whatever i was supposed to be doing in there and decided to continue. but as i walked down the map i came to a second bridge. as everyone should know who has played golden sun, a tree has turned all people into trees. i could not get past the river because the person who is supposed to let down the draw bridge had been turned into a tree. i really need help so i can get further on this game. please help me. thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.