GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Poketalk"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/08/07 at 21:07
Regular
God damn. Do we really need five million threads?

Anyway, I'm getting a Jirachi soon. The secret pokemon are so cute.
Wed 01/08/07 at 21:07
Regular
God damn. Do we really need five million threads?

Anyway, I'm getting a Jirachi soon. The secret pokemon are so cute.
Wed 01/08/07 at 23:09
Regular
Easy to get Jirachi - so long as you can sit through a few hours of crap on Pokémon Channel and have a completed (as in, beat the Elite 4) copy of Ruby or Sapphire...

...then once you've seen enough Pokémon in Diamond or Pearl, transfer Jirachi over...

Manaphy is my target...Just hope some website has the code (and hope it works on the UK version of Pokémon Ranger)
Wed 01/08/07 at 23:18
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I agree, I miss the old Pokemon Forum, they should re-open that. It'll certainly get more posts than the Wrestling Forum!
Thu 02/08/07 at 00:30
Regular
I realised Jirachi was rather easy to get, I hope that game doesn't take too long to complete as I need to return it. I'm also working on my baby team right now which is shaping up to be super kawaii ^-^
Thu 02/08/07 at 00:35
Regular
Pokémon Channel shouldn't take too long - most of it is just a case of letting it play itself...then watch the whole thing again once you've completed it (which unfortunately you need to do to get Jirachi).

To speed things up: Once you've watched everything on day 1, change your date on the Wii/GameCube forward by a day for day 2, and so on until you've completed it.

And remember, Pokémon Channel is NOT compatible with Pokémon Emerald, Leaf Green or Fire Red.
Fri 03/08/07 at 14:41
Regular
=/ I was under the impression that those three pixie creatures would be difficult to catch similiar to the legendary dogs. My brother has already caught one with a pokeball.
Fri 03/08/07 at 15:11
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Two of them are easy to catch, but the last one keeps fleaing every time you battle it, and is a royal pain in the jacksy. My Charizard tried to use Firespin to trap it, but sometimes it fleas before I can attack. Cresselia is similar, and is also difficult to catch. I used my Masterball on that giant insect (Girantula?).
Fri 03/08/07 at 15:48
Regular
I'm saving mine for the slim hope that one day I may battle an Arceus.
Fri 03/08/07 at 15:49
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
There's a Pokemon Summer Camp going around the Toys R Us stores at the mo, I'm taking my nephew to one as he's always wanted to download Mew.

Link

Kudos to Marink who provided the link.
Fri 03/08/07 at 21:02
Regular
Expect to see me at Brent Cross peeps, I need a kid to bring along though =| Would I just be able to download Mew and leave?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.