GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who is your favourite user?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/01/03 at 21:05
Regular
It can be anyone new or old.. and say why you likeliked them. I just think it would be good to see some old names on here and reminisce.
Thu 30/01/03 at 21:05
It can be anyone new or old.. and say why you likeliked them. I just think it would be good to see some old names on here and reminisce.
Thu 30/01/03 at 21:06
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Me
Thu 30/01/03 at 21:07
Regular
My favourite user is me.
Thu 30/01/03 at 21:07
Regular
You dirty copycat :-P ;-)
Thu 30/01/03 at 21:09
Regular
"Not a Jew"
well im only new and apart from me i like Rainier Wolfcastle coz he supported me in a argument.
Thu 30/01/03 at 21:36
Regular
"Festivus!"
It'd have to be Gerrid... He is the gerrid man, he comes from far away and he can play (what can he play?) He play's the Wenchmbile...
Thu 30/01/03 at 21:39
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Gerrid, indeed rocks.
Hmmm.

*thinks*

Most of the Notables talk a lot of sense, and usually amuse me.
froots is funny.
Lots more though.
Thu 30/01/03 at 21:41
Regular
"cachoo"
Monkey_man because he always has something good to look at! Drunk Cow, love the stories!
Plenty more, but my memory's bad hence the tagline..! :)
Thu 30/01/03 at 21:42
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
My favorite user is you Fonzie.......or should I say FLUDD....or ryan.:-o

I have no real favorite user though. Maybe the user that likes cheese.
Thu 30/01/03 at 21:42
Regular
"Beaten with sticks"
It would definately have to be Gerrid and probably Kyz22 as well. Both cool but Gerrid kinda didn't really have a go at me when that whole Harry Potter story got posted on my account by my Bro. Not that anyone believed that :@ (I killed him :-D) However Kyle is really cool and I talk to him on MSN a lot so there we go...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.