GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"final fantasy! which is the best"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X'.
Sat 01/02/03 at 13:00
Regular
which final fantasy is the best
which final fantasy is the best
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
FFX
Mon 03/02/03 at 09:54
Regular
Yeh, I think I agree with that. FFX was certainly my favourite. FFVII and FFVIII are fairly close behind though if you ask me. They probably only lose out because of the next-gen looks of FFX. The plots of all three were great, and each had a decent character building system, though perhaps FFX and FFVIII had the edge in that department. The slightly more mathematical approach was more fun than just slappind down chunks of materia.
Mon 03/02/03 at 10:34
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
I don't agree, the materia thing was fantastic. Trying to make your own mega-weapons using various combinations was so cool. It was like using recipes or something, lol. I think that's the best weapon/magic system they've had.

But overall I think FFX is the best, just because it has the strongest plot with the fewest number of silly bits.
Wed 05/02/03 at 10:35
"griever"
ff viii definately the story characters junction system was all fantastic
Wed 05/02/03 at 15:34
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
FFVII - It had the characters, a good plot, a excellent villain and gameplay wise it was the best in my opinion and the materia system is my favourite by far.
However FF Tactics and FFVI are very close behind.
Wed 05/02/03 at 15:35
"Darkness, always"
Why, Final Fantasy 7 of course.

Any indication otherwise is mere witless buffoonery.
Wed 05/02/03 at 17:26
Regular
"Aka Hammond"
None of them, they all suck.
Wed 05/02/03 at 17:33
Thought this would be a newbie topic considering there are plenty of Final Fantasy topics in here...

Anyway, back to the topic... I've never played a FF game; except FF7 years ago and didn't like it. So, none :p

Why?
Thu 06/02/03 at 14:36
"griever"
ffviii rules

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.