GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do you think i should get pro evoloution soccer 2, Why"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'pes 2'.
Sun 02/02/03 at 12:38
Regular
I am not sure wether to get pro evoloution soccer 2 because i don't know if it is better than fifa. So I thought the best place to find out would be here. A forum full of hardcore gamers!!
Sun 02/02/03 at 15:26
Regular
Bonafide wrote:
> ISS2 for the GC is much better than the PS2's rather s****y version.

I thought both versions were as crap as each others. I only played the GC version mind, and found that to be absolute crap.

Pro Evo 2 is the only footy game worth gettin. TIF 2003 is worth a look though, although i find that game a little too simple.

ISS 98 on the N64 was good back in the day but the slow framerate just makes it unplayable after playing pro evolution.
Sun 02/02/03 at 14:52
Unbeliever wrote:
> While i'm impressed by FIFA 2003, I played Pro-Evo on my mate's pS2
> and it blew me away. Quite simply the most involving footie game EVER!
> You can master FIFA in a few weeks. The same can't be said for
> Pro-Evo...it's truly excellent.

I second that,but its whether you like a more detailed game like Pro Evo or an extensive game with loads of leagues and players like Fifa.

I have Fifa 2003 and find it a much better game than Pro Evo2 *awaits onslaught*. I prefer the amount of detail represented in Fifa 2003 than the detail in Pro Evo 2.
Fifa 2003's gameplay is good and I like it,but saying that, Pro Evo 2 has got superb gamplay value.

Rent both and make up your own mind, or find someone with a spare OPSM2 issue #29 demo disc, as both of the game mentioned are playable on the demo disc...

Why?
Sun 02/02/03 at 14:39
Regular
"bWo > You"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Or if it's only about Pro Evo 2, then yes, get that - it rocks.

I just find it too slow. I'd rather have the option of playing either Pro Evo 2 or FIFA, but that would involve spending cash that is generally considered my own...

So no to that, then
Sun 02/02/03 at 14:32
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Nay

:P
Sun 02/02/03 at 14:14
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I scored the best goal ever in Pro Evo 2 last night

Corner comes in... bloke headers it off crossbar... other bloke smashes the rebound of the keeper... defender clears it... way out another bloke smashes it

GOAL

Great description eh?
Sun 02/02/03 at 14:10
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
gerrid wrote:
> Get an N64 and ISS98

---

I second this 12 times. Excellent, fantabulous, tanfastic game!

Or if it's only about Pro Evo 2, then yes, get that - it rocks.
Sun 02/02/03 at 13:45
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
ISS2 for the GC is much better than the PS2's rather s****y version.
Sun 02/02/03 at 13:39
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Who, me? I have got a N64 and ISS98 and a GC and ISS2...
Sun 02/02/03 at 13:37
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Get an N64 and ISS98
Sun 02/02/03 at 13:33
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
While i'm impressed by FIFA 2003, I played Pro-Evo on my mate's pS2 and it blew me away. Quite simply the most involving footie game EVER! You can master FIFA in a few weeks. The same can't be said for Pro-Evo...it's truly excellent. And it'll be coming out for the GC. YES!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.