GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How Would You Like To Go?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/02/03 at 13:21
Regular
Just reading about that space shuttle that exploded on re-entry (haunting memories of watching the Challenger in 1984 at school with all the teachers and classmates when it exploded - the palatable silence was deafening) and it just occurred to me....how would you like to depart this world?

Would you want to go quietly in your sleep?

Or maybe in a plane crash? Or be immortalised in a gunfight with terrorists?

Or perhaps a James Dean, in a ferocious car crash?

So post how you'd like to die AND how you probably would die?

Sorry for such morbidity (does such a word exist?) but I'm working on a Sunday so I feel pretty moribund...

Myself, I'd like to die at sea, perhaps trying to board a ship like a fiendish pirate!
However, in all likelihood, I'll probably die of some horrible wasting disease whilst I'm bed-ridden in an scummy NHS hospital....
Sun 02/02/03 at 13:21
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Just reading about that space shuttle that exploded on re-entry (haunting memories of watching the Challenger in 1984 at school with all the teachers and classmates when it exploded - the palatable silence was deafening) and it just occurred to me....how would you like to depart this world?

Would you want to go quietly in your sleep?

Or maybe in a plane crash? Or be immortalised in a gunfight with terrorists?

Or perhaps a James Dean, in a ferocious car crash?

So post how you'd like to die AND how you probably would die?

Sorry for such morbidity (does such a word exist?) but I'm working on a Sunday so I feel pretty moribund...

Myself, I'd like to die at sea, perhaps trying to board a ship like a fiendish pirate!
However, in all likelihood, I'll probably die of some horrible wasting disease whilst I'm bed-ridden in an scummy NHS hospital....
Sun 02/02/03 at 13:22
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Taking a bullet for the president.
Yeah right.
Sun 02/02/03 at 13:29
Regular
"bWo > You"
Quickly would be my only stipulation. Cancer is God's most evil form of torture, in my opinion, and I'd hate to have that. Being burnt by anything is fairly low on my list, as well. Possibly something spectacular, like diving off the Empire State Building. At least that way you can have the experience of your life just before it ends, although the drop would be the time when I'd tell myself not to do it, knowing my idiotic psyche.
Sun 02/02/03 at 13:31
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Good one! That made me laugh! Maybe you'd jump IF you'd discovered you had cancer?

Burning must be the most painful way to go....
Sun 02/02/03 at 13:32
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I definetely wouldn't want to drown, that would feel horrible.
I dunno really.

Something quick but heroic I suppose.
If I wanted to commit suicide, I'd jump of a massive cliff probably.
A once in a lifetime (quite literally) experience, just flying through the air.
Sun 02/02/03 at 13:33
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
I intend to find a high building that's popular with tourists.

Then I'll aim for a tour bus.
Sun 02/02/03 at 13:34
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
BEARDS. wrote:
> I intend to find a high building that's popular with tourists.
>
> Then I'll aim for a tour bus.

You sick monkey!
Sun 02/02/03 at 13:35
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Anything but suicide.
Sun 02/02/03 at 13:40
Regular
"bWo > You"
gerrid wrote:
> Anything but suicide.

I'd like to think that the decision to end my life would be my own, because then I would know that inside, everything would be as good as I wanted/needed it to be. I'd hate to be thrown off a building by someone else, could you imagine the thoughts going through your head? Good God, the terror as you realise you never said that something to your special person, or that you never said goodbye, or that you left the kettle on...
Sun 02/02/03 at 13:40
Regular
10 seconds after orgasm, whilst still inside Cat Deeley. ;-|
But if that couldn't be arranged: whilst asleep & dreaming in the land of nod.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.