GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Italian Plumbing industry hits an all time high...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/02/03 at 19:35
Regular
In this day and age, where the videogaming industry is one of the most popular forms of entertainment, which doesn't require you to have a credit card and to be over 18.

With the new popularity within the videogaming industry people become aware that 'bad' games will be created, most famously the GTA series has always created a stir within the elder community. People will instantly conclude that these games are actually teaching children to steal, kill and make love to prostitutes. But it is a blatent case of scapegoating...
I mean, with the ever popular Mario franchise, why do children not become attracted to the italian plumbing industry. If videogames were so powerful, the government would be using them to make the world a better (or worse case, depending on whether they are from the Labour party). Tax Payer 2000 would become an instant hit and instantly cause everyone to pay they're taxes because taxes are good and essential in everyday life, when really it is just a scam to create a lining in Blaires pocket. So let me return to my initial idea of the Italian Plumbing industry...

Imagine....
Everyone is walking round wearing red or green dungarees with mustaches (despite being a 4 year old female). A small child see's a small tortoise in the pet shop... what does he do? Jump on it...... splat. The majority of people are running around jumping all over the place to grab 'coins' which in reality are pidgeons. Yes, they're is an upside to this situation, a decrease in the pidgeon population.... but don't get me started on those ..... things. The world become incredibly crazy and inept of learning any other skills as they are warped by the videogaming industry.

So, in reality it is unfair to blame games like GTA for an increase in gun violence. Maybe they should blame themselves for letting the availabilty of firearms to become out of hand in the first place.
Lets take another example, lets try 'Pacman' this time. This was a very popular franchise, which seems like lifetimes ago, probably the eighties..

Every one is running around making insane whoopwhoopwhoop noises while eating crumbs off of the floor.... you eat a sandwich and everyone instantly everyone around you becomes edible, and some crazy bearded man comes up to you going whoopwhoopwhoop and bites your arm, what do you do?
smack him the face obviously, but for this bloke who is evidently not able minded he loses a life and carrys on eating the crumbs from the urine soaked lavatory floor. I mean for someone to be so insecure to become obsessed with this character and scenarios is almost unthinkable.... in the sixties, possibly. But in the eighties, probably not...

Well it is about as blatently evident to me as it probably ever will be, that the videogaming industry is inept of creating obsessed, crumb thirsty, turtle crushing, urine soaked hell-hole licking beings. If videogames were this powerful SR would be using them to make us create GAD attempts.... oh...... DAMN.... *swiflty removes red dungarees, and removes the remains of a turtle off of shoe*
Well, I've been warped..... Anyone want to join me>?
I'm off to jump down some pipes and rescue the princess....

Thanks for reading
Sfone
Mon 03/02/03 at 19:35
Regular
"QPR 1974"
In this day and age, where the videogaming industry is one of the most popular forms of entertainment, which doesn't require you to have a credit card and to be over 18.

With the new popularity within the videogaming industry people become aware that 'bad' games will be created, most famously the GTA series has always created a stir within the elder community. People will instantly conclude that these games are actually teaching children to steal, kill and make love to prostitutes. But it is a blatent case of scapegoating...
I mean, with the ever popular Mario franchise, why do children not become attracted to the italian plumbing industry. If videogames were so powerful, the government would be using them to make the world a better (or worse case, depending on whether they are from the Labour party). Tax Payer 2000 would become an instant hit and instantly cause everyone to pay they're taxes because taxes are good and essential in everyday life, when really it is just a scam to create a lining in Blaires pocket. So let me return to my initial idea of the Italian Plumbing industry...

Imagine....
Everyone is walking round wearing red or green dungarees with mustaches (despite being a 4 year old female). A small child see's a small tortoise in the pet shop... what does he do? Jump on it...... splat. The majority of people are running around jumping all over the place to grab 'coins' which in reality are pidgeons. Yes, they're is an upside to this situation, a decrease in the pidgeon population.... but don't get me started on those ..... things. The world become incredibly crazy and inept of learning any other skills as they are warped by the videogaming industry.

So, in reality it is unfair to blame games like GTA for an increase in gun violence. Maybe they should blame themselves for letting the availabilty of firearms to become out of hand in the first place.
Lets take another example, lets try 'Pacman' this time. This was a very popular franchise, which seems like lifetimes ago, probably the eighties..

Every one is running around making insane whoopwhoopwhoop noises while eating crumbs off of the floor.... you eat a sandwich and everyone instantly everyone around you becomes edible, and some crazy bearded man comes up to you going whoopwhoopwhoop and bites your arm, what do you do?
smack him the face obviously, but for this bloke who is evidently not able minded he loses a life and carrys on eating the crumbs from the urine soaked lavatory floor. I mean for someone to be so insecure to become obsessed with this character and scenarios is almost unthinkable.... in the sixties, possibly. But in the eighties, probably not...

Well it is about as blatently evident to me as it probably ever will be, that the videogaming industry is inept of creating obsessed, crumb thirsty, turtle crushing, urine soaked hell-hole licking beings. If videogames were this powerful SR would be using them to make us create GAD attempts.... oh...... DAMN.... *swiflty removes red dungarees, and removes the remains of a turtle off of shoe*
Well, I've been warped..... Anyone want to join me>?
I'm off to jump down some pipes and rescue the princess....

Thanks for reading
Sfone
Mon 03/02/03 at 19:44
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Nice one, but i dont think ive been taken in by Video games, im normal, Blue spicky hair, red trainers, i also run very fast and like to collect rings, whats wrong with that?

Anyway.. Nice topic
Tue 04/02/03 at 19:13
"period drama"
Nice one.
Tue 04/02/03 at 19:16
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Heh, I like the bit about stomping on tortoises (What, masachist, me?)
Tue 04/02/03 at 23:19
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Very good mate. Now wheres that princess...?
Wed 05/02/03 at 21:01
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
I live a healthy life, with reality and videogames totally seperate.

On other notes, I hear that the darkness is coming.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.