GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"JATs And Newbies"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/02/03 at 16:41
Regular
It has come to my attention that a JAT has stolen my work from the FOG Prime chat and posted it in the Vice City chat. I am obviously very upset by this as it is my own work that took me hours to right but the worst thing is the user is still not banned and the post is still up in his name aswell. When I pointed it out to people in the Vice City chat room I was knocked by a Newbie of all people who insists I didn't write it even though it is right there in the FOG Prime topic, with my name next to it, posted days before there one and I even won a GAD for it!!! I think Newbies and JATs are playing us for fools. Did they think we wouldn't notice? Or that it would go unpunished? If they did they are wrong and what they've done is a stupid as it is annoying.
Wed 05/02/03 at 16:41
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
It has come to my attention that a JAT has stolen my work from the FOG Prime chat and posted it in the Vice City chat. I am obviously very upset by this as it is my own work that took me hours to right but the worst thing is the user is still not banned and the post is still up in his name aswell. When I pointed it out to people in the Vice City chat room I was knocked by a Newbie of all people who insists I didn't write it even though it is right there in the FOG Prime topic, with my name next to it, posted days before there one and I even won a GAD for it!!! I think Newbies and JATs are playing us for fools. Did they think we wouldn't notice? Or that it would go unpunished? If they did they are wrong and what they've done is a stupid as it is annoying.
Wed 05/02/03 at 16:49
Regular
"Remember me?"
In my opinion, this is not on.

Although, in the Gameaday FAQ section it does say....

"Let a member of staff know by e-mailing [email protected], and the situation will be rectified. DO NOT post a thread on the chat forums telling everyone about it, it'll only cause trouble."

But the fact that someone has copied something should still be dealt with, regardless of whether you e-mailed SR about it OR posted a thread.
Wed 05/02/03 at 17:00
Regular
*Looks at customer service forum*
Wed 05/02/03 at 17:06
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Don't cry about it, at least he didn't win GAD for it and you didnt!

Just let it go man!
Wed 05/02/03 at 17:06
"Darkness, always"
Kyz22 wrote:
> Don't cry about it, at least he didn't win GAD for it and you didnt!

*snigger*
Wed 05/02/03 at 17:08
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Actually I won GAD1 for it....I claimed LOTR The Two Towers on Gamecube. And I'm not crying just p****d off.
Wed 05/02/03 at 17:11
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
There there cuby, I'm sure if you tell his mum she'll sort it out, or you could just tell him that he's making you unhappy and that it hurts your feelings.
Wed 05/02/03 at 17:11
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I wored that wrongly.
*Revised version*

At least he didn't win the gad for it instead of you winning.

Better?
Wed 05/02/03 at 17:12
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
worded*
Wed 05/02/03 at 17:13
"Darkness, always"
Spit it out Kyz.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.