GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wind Waker and Bonus Disc £45 (great now Freeloader's out)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Wed 05/02/03 at 18:22
Regular
If you want the American copy of Wind Waker with Bonus Disc for a great price (and there situated in the UK) you really do have to be quick. TQGAMES.co.uk have just announced 85% of their Zelda GC have sold out (including my pre-order) and if you don't buy it before this weekend no-more preorders will be taken!! Otherwise you can try Dvdboxoffice but i don't think thier doing the bonus disc.. (Hope this info helps anyone who has just recieved their Freeloaders or have an Import Cube) :)
Wed 05/02/03 at 18:22
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
If you want the American copy of Wind Waker with Bonus Disc for a great price (and there situated in the UK) you really do have to be quick. TQGAMES.co.uk have just announced 85% of their Zelda GC have sold out (including my pre-order) and if you don't buy it before this weekend no-more preorders will be taken!! Otherwise you can try Dvdboxoffice but i don't think thier doing the bonus disc.. (Hope this info helps anyone who has just recieved their Freeloaders or have an Import Cube) :)
Wed 05/02/03 at 18:37
Regular
Bpy, I'm glad people keep drilling these well known facts into my head.

And yes, dvdboxoffice do have the bonus disk.
Wed 05/02/03 at 18:43
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
TQgames is not a very good deal...£45 with bonus disks!?

I will worship DVDBOXOFFICE for my £29 deal with free shipping and bonus disks!!! *bows*
Wed 05/02/03 at 18:49
Regular
I'll get mine PAL, I don't mind, I have beter frame rate (maybe)
Wed 05/02/03 at 19:02
Regular
The frame rate was quick and smooth when I spent the whole of friday afternoon playing the Jap version.
Wed 05/02/03 at 19:09
Regular
but, you can't (well, I can't) read Japanese, so that be pointless, and the American version will bring obesity AND they will spell COLOUR with the U instead of COLOR with the no U in my version. or MUM not MOM, etc etc.
Wed 05/02/03 at 19:17
Regular
pft

Like they are going to translate from the American version.

I can't remember the last time I saw the word 'colour' in a computer game.

Besides, the Jap version isn't mine, i'm not that stupid.
Wed 05/02/03 at 19:23
Regular
Wait till the UK one... probably be cheaper.
Thu 06/02/03 at 17:08
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
Will bonus disks be coming with the PAL version?
Thu 06/02/03 at 17:15
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
§n][pe® wrote:
> Wait till the UK one... probably be cheaper.

I don't see the UK one getting the bonus disks or being cheaper than £30...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.