GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does freeloader version 1.6 work with all import games properly then?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/02/03 at 13:10
Regular
Fri 07/02/03 at 13:10
Regular
"Plain Misunderstood"
Fri 07/02/03 at 13:17
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I was going to ask the same, not seen any posts saying how good Freeloader is, all I hear about is problems, I know teething problems are to be expected but surely Datel did some research before release ?
Fri 07/02/03 at 14:23
Regular
No one has said anything about 1.06b cos no one has it really! all people who do have the freeloader got the old version so when the the new version is sent out we will know :)
Fri 07/02/03 at 14:36
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Josh8899 wrote:
> No one has said anything about 1.06b cos no one has it really! all
> people who do have the freeloader got the old version so when the the
> new version is sent out we will know :)

Yes. Some people have it and the general concenssus seems to be that it works with everything!
Fri 07/02/03 at 14:46
Regular
Bleeders wrote:
> Yes. Some people have it and the general concenssus seems to be that
> it works with everything!

Your talking about the 1.06b, are u? or aren't u? lol if u r...YEY!! i have Resident evil 0 and i was crapping my self when people said it didn't work well at all. haha! :P
Fri 07/02/03 at 15:57
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Josh8899 wrote:
> Bleeders wrote:
> Yes. Some people have it and the general concenssus seems to be that
> it works with everything!
>
> Your talking about the 1.06b, are u? or aren't u? lol if u r...YEY!! i
> have Resident evil 0 and i was crapping my self when people said it
> didn't work well at all. haha! :P

Yes I am referring to the 1.06b version of Freeloader.
Fri 07/02/03 at 16:06
Regular
Well thats good :D We can all sleep easy when we know the Freeloader will work with all games :D lol
Fri 07/02/03 at 16:07
Regular
It doesn't work under water
Fri 07/02/03 at 16:08
Regular
Yea that might be a problem 0.o
Fri 07/02/03 at 17:59
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
The new version may work with all current games now but will it in the future. Action Replay cards are well know for only supporting so many games, and then once a top game comes out the previous cards dont support it and you need to upgrade. Wonder if this will be the same as Freeloader?Version 1.06 works with Metroid Prime and Resident Evil 0 but will it work with Zelda. I bet Zelda will require 1.07 for it to run properly. And then another good game comes out but that doesnt work with 1.07 so you need 1.08 etc.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.