GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"To wookie"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/01/02 at 23:58
Regular
i noticed you're a notible.i've only just joined so what the hell is that all about?
Sun 13/01/02 at 12:24
Regular
"Back For Good"
just came in here to say the same thing triple H, it's 2 E's :-)
Sun 13/01/02 at 01:09
Regular
"You Bum!!"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> You lookin' to jump on the banned-wagon, Triple_H? ;-)

*shoves a £20 note into Wookiee's pocket* Ahem......*whistles and walks away from the scene"
Sun 13/01/02 at 01:00
"High polygon count"
You lookin' to jump on the banned-wagon, Triple_H? ;-)
Sun 13/01/02 at 00:58
Regular
"You Bum!!"
One piece of advice to you my JAT friend...You spell Wookiee with TWO E's....You see being a Notable he can ban you for spelling his name wrong. Hes got a little button saying "BAN!BAN!BAN" (well he wishes he does...)so when he is in a bad mood he starts pressing it randomly....
Sun 13/01/02 at 00:38
"High polygon count"
Notables are just regular users who are voted for by the regular users of the forums every 3 months. It just means that regular users find the messages we post interesting, informative, useful, fun or whatever. In short, they value the over-all contribution to the forums.

There are a handful of Notables, all of whom make valuable contributions to the site. I'm the one you'll see most of in the PS2 forum, though; if you venture over to the Future of Gaming Chat forum, sooner or later you'll encounter the other Notables. :-)

We have no more 'power' or influence here than any of the other users though; we're not like Moderators or anything like that, so don't feel like you have to take extra care when we're around.

For your information, I've listed the various "ranks" on these forums - you can see these any time by clicking on the info under your name on the left of the screen.

Just Arrived
These users have recently registered within the last 24 hours.

Newbies are users fairly new to our site.

Regular
You will become a regular after 21 days and by posting 300 or more messages totalling 10,000 or more words.

Notable
One new Notable is elected every 3 months by the users of the forums.

Staff Newbie
A new Special Reserve staff member.

Staff Regular
A regular Special Reserve staff member.
Sat 12/01/02 at 23:58
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
i noticed you're a notible.i've only just joined so what the hell is that all about?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.