GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy XI and XII....."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/01/02 at 13:49
Regular
From my late night of searching the web for decent desktop wallpapers last night i found something very interesting. It appears that FFXI will be an online game. Either this means that when FFXI is released, it will be for the PC or the PS2, and any other consoles it is released on, will be able to connect to the internet. It also advertises a beta test web address (possibly where you can sign up to test the game) Weather there is any stand alone aspect of the game for people who don't have access to the internet is not clear at this time. If you want to see a desktop wallpaper of FFXI then go to:

http://www.e-wallpapers.4players.de:1078 /w_gallery_e.php?category=Games& cleared_category=games&name=Final+Fantasy &cleared_name=final fantasy&start=160
(Remove Spaces)

If you want to see an wallpaper for FFXII press "back" twice, which is found near the top of screen when you go to the previous address. Scroll to the bottom of the page and look at the wallpaper, which is 3 spaces from the bottom and two from the right. The person with the red eyes looks slightly like LAGUNA from FFVIII!

Darkreaper
Sun 13/01/02 at 17:31
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Yeah, that news is ages old. It will be completely online, but FFXII will be completely offline.
Sat 12/01/02 at 22:46
Regular
Darkreaper wrote:
>If you want to see an wallpaper for
> FFXII press "back" twice, which is found near the top of screen when
> you go to the previous address. Scroll to the bottom of the page and look at
> the wallpaper, which is 3 spaces from the bottom and two from the right. The
> person with the red eyes looks slightly like LAGUNA from FFVIII!

> Darkreaper

I doubt that Final Fantasy X and XI will ever make it to the PC plus I dont think that wallpaper of Final Fantasy XII is legit because if you look at every Final Fantasy game in the series the main charachers in each game will never reappear in any other final fantasy game not even their look alikes.
Sat 12/01/02 at 21:56
I thought Square had said that FFXI was to be on-line only, I also thought that news was ages old. Hmm... ????

Also, sploog.
Sat 12/01/02 at 16:27
ResÆvilfan wrote:
> I doubt anything from Square will appear on anything but the PS2 because of Sony
> buying into part of the company ;-)

They did release FF8 for the PC a while back, maybe they will do that same for FFXI as it's an online game, when is the modem thingy coming out for the PS2 anyway?
Sat 12/01/02 at 16:18
Regular
"Back For Good"
I doubt anything from Square will appear on anything but the PS2 because of Sony buying into part of the company ;-)
Sat 12/01/02 at 13:49
From my late night of searching the web for decent desktop wallpapers last night i found something very interesting. It appears that FFXI will be an online game. Either this means that when FFXI is released, it will be for the PC or the PS2, and any other consoles it is released on, will be able to connect to the internet. It also advertises a beta test web address (possibly where you can sign up to test the game) Weather there is any stand alone aspect of the game for people who don't have access to the internet is not clear at this time. If you want to see a desktop wallpaper of FFXI then go to:

http://www.e-wallpapers.4players.de:1078 /w_gallery_e.php?category=Games& cleared_category=games&name=Final+Fantasy &cleared_name=final fantasy&start=160
(Remove Spaces)

If you want to see an wallpaper for FFXII press "back" twice, which is found near the top of screen when you go to the previous address. Scroll to the bottom of the page and look at the wallpaper, which is 3 spaces from the bottom and two from the right. The person with the red eyes looks slightly like LAGUNA from FFVIII!

Darkreaper

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.