GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Summer"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/07/07 at 22:23
Regular
"I may return"
Do you have anything great planned for the summer?
Any nice holidays?
Stuck in work?
Going to spend everyday trying to win GAD?

I'm gonna do the usual thing... A few birthday parties throughout the summer, and going out almost everyday with mates... Oh, but this summer I'm going to the isle of wight for a week, with doodle, it's from the 28th to the 3rd... so no birthday threads for me, plus it'll be nice and quiet.. for a while ;)

Err, that's basically my summer, now let's hear about yours.
Fri 20/07/07 at 15:55
Regular
I'm going to Cuba, with a mate, for two weeks, which should be immense. I'll probably buy the Harry Potter book for the flight as something to read for take-off and descent.. though I'm likely to see the outcome of the book as a big headline around a minute before getting on the plane.. as is my luck.

Other than that I'm gonna go for a summer job though I doubt I'll have much luck securing one now. Of course, there will be many a drunken party and basically a lot of chilling out, though the beach doesn't look like the choice at the minute.

As usual any work will be crammed into the last week, despite the warnings of doing it early. I want my As results before I make a choice on the possible fourth A2.
Fri 20/07/07 at 15:53
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Silent Thunder wrote:
> After that I'll be visiting a load of Unis I think, probably
> should try and get a job too, but I really can't be bothered at
> the moment.

It depends on the grades you expect or the course you want, but I'd advise checking out Nottingham, Sheffield, Durham, East Anglia and Exeter, and to avoid Keele.

> Also some kind teachers gave us some homework to do, cheers! :-P

Well, I was told I had to start my History personal study over my summer holidays between AS and A2; that meant buying books, reading them and starting to make notes. Wasn't exactly my idea of fun, but I could have chosen to study worse things than the Vietnam War...

And Laura - going on the website alone, I'll have to say the random sort of craziness is definitely there! :)
Fri 20/07/07 at 15:42
Regular
"I may return"
Machie wrote:
> I think her name is Laura aswell. They seem so identical they
> might even be the same person. =) How about a photo Sunny?

Yeh, she's a Laura, but her nickname is Doodle, and I mostly call her that :)

We're actually nothing alike... except the craziness :p

I'm assuming you mean a photo of us together... Well my camera is broken.. so's my scanner (so I can't even scan one from a disposable camera)... Maybe she's got a camera, if so I'll make sure you get a picture :)
However if you just want to see her, I think shes got a pic on her profile.. And her site is here :)
Fri 20/07/07 at 11:52
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Broke up yesterday, went out last night to celebrate with a meal. Having a poker night tonight, then tomorrow night a birthday party.

After that I'll be visiting a load of Unis I think, probably should try and get a job too, but I really can't be bothered at the moment.

I might be spending a week at a mate's house too watching the OC, she's trying to convince me it's good.

Also some kind teachers gave us some homework to do, cheers! :-P
Fri 20/07/07 at 02:55
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Biggie Little Jr wrote:
> How about a Freeola party at @ngels house?

Hmmmmm could be interesting.
Thu 19/07/07 at 23:33
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
No real time for summer work here. I got back from Guilfest on Monday, and that was my summer work, probably amounting to £130-£140 - still, not too bad for a few days' work and getting to see Uriah Heep!

I'm off to the continent in a week's time (26th July to 13th August), to spend some time being dragged around Germany and Italy with my family, followed by my A-Level results on August 16th, and the Reading festival not long after! I'm only hoping the weather is good, things don't look totally peachy until I've got the results out of the way...
Thu 19/07/07 at 23:00
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
summer work, and hopefully an amsterdam trip with mates in september

yay \o/
Thu 19/07/07 at 22:54
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Hopefully, if I get a reply, I'll be going to a job interview, and hopefully I'll be going further than that. I don't want to work for my dad anymore. It simply isn't working, and i'm only getting paid £160 per month, because that's all he can afford without causing problems for himself. That crappy little business has been going downhill ever since it started, but he's got some fascination with it, and i want nothing more to do with it. Without me, he'd be saving £160 per month. Also, this new job will pass the time with the holidays, fits in well with my studies, is part-time and still pays more than twice as much as what I'm getting from my dad per month.

But if I don't get it, I guess I'll be just relaxing and playign games and watching telly and working for my dad still.
Thu 19/07/07 at 22:42
Regular
well.....

theres my summer :(
Thu 19/07/07 at 22:37
Regular
"Mooching around"
Garin wrote:
> Chaos' last summer before he goes to jail, make the most of it.
> :-)

Shh, maybe we can just brush what was said under the Freeola carpet :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.