GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Sports Game on PS2?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/01/02 at 23:01
Regular
I want to know the best sports game on the PS2(motor sports NOT included). I only have NHL Hockey, which is quite dire. I have played the new FIFA and I don't like that either. So what's best? SSX Tricky? Tony Hawks? Something else?
Sun 13/01/02 at 13:26
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
its gotta be pro evolution soccer
Graphics are superb and replays are long enough to see the skill that happened before the goal. plus great introduction of highlights after each half.
Sat 12/01/02 at 01:50
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
its gotta be pro evo (best football game around)
Fri 11/01/02 at 19:27
don't worry rgamanjack i remember john madden football on the amiga so if your old i'm ancient :)
Fri 11/01/02 at 11:24
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
humpo wrote:
> pro evolution soccer by a country mile

...and then some!
Fri 11/01/02 at 08:19
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
RgaManJack wrote:
I
> only have NHL Hockey, which is quite dire.

if you mean the NHL 2001 or 2002 by EA then i must disagree these games are excellent ...personal taste though
Thu 10/01/02 at 22:13
Thanks for your input. I like the sound of NBA Street. Maybe I'll have to buy that and SSX Tricky. I remember John Madden '92 which I had on my Megadrive...am I old? I missed out on a whole generation of gaming before I bought my PS2.
Thu 10/01/02 at 22:13
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
Mattyboy wrote:
> NBA Street is awesome and makes a change from all those serious sports games!!
> However Pro Evolution without question is the best sports game ever!!

That's the thing about NBA street, it's a fantastically easy game to play, and good fun in the process. I haven't found any other sports game to rival NBA Street in terms of multiplayer fun, because the likes of PES are just too hard for people to pick up and play, and in my case friends grow quickly tired of it.
Thu 10/01/02 at 18:25
Regular
"Whatever!"
NBA Street is awesome and makes a change from all those serious sports games!! However Pro Evolution without question is the best sports game ever!!
Thu 10/01/02 at 10:44
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
pro evolution soccer by a country mile
Thu 10/01/02 at 09:56
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I think Tricky has great replay value, but Tony Hawks etc are still excellent games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.