GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"named and shamed"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/01/02 at 16:41
Regular
We all hate spammers and lets face most of us have spammed in our life time. So to keep spamming to minium what we could do when ever we find a spam we report it to this thread and at the end of each week i will announce the biggest spammer. therefore they are named and shamed.
Tue 08/01/02 at 19:03
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Outlaw_UK wrote:
> He started a post just saying "hi, 1/2pint" and another with just
> "???". Why isn't he banned - come on Snuggly!

and he tried to see his N64
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:48
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
It shouldn't matter if you posted 1, 100 or 1000, as long as your posts are informative and like by the people who raed them, then it shouldn't matter. I'd rather have the respect of the guys in here than have my posts up to 17625; with over 93%of them posts being pure drivel.
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:46
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
I don't neccesarilly spam, I merely sometimes deviate from the thread. I try not to talk complete rubbish all the time; as I hate the people who start useless topics for no apparent reason. Many of my posts are quite interesting (I hope) so I don't feel I am a "spammer". Just a "deviator".
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:43
Regular
outlaw_uk2002 wrote:
I spam loads - just to get my post count up. I hope to have my number up to 1000 before I'm a regular.

What's the point in that?

You'll get more respect for being a newbie but not posting rubbish, than by having a purple name posting utter drivel.

DON'T SPAM! There's just no need or excuse for it.

Roight?
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:41
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
outlaw_uk2002 wrote:
> I spam loads - just to get my post count up. I hope to have my number up to
> 1000 before I'm a regular. Even though I post a few pointless ones, I feel that
> i do contribute well to the forums and SR.

And the need for that is...?
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:39
Regular
"¬_¬"
Outlaw_UK wrote:
> He started a post just saying "hi, 1/2pint" and another with just
> "???". Why isn't he banned - come on Snuggly!

Oh, and he also started one sith merely a ';)' in it.
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:39
Regular
Dr Nebster crippen wrote:
So to keep spamming to minium what we could do when ever we find a spam we report it to this thread and at the end of each week i will announce the biggest spammer. therefore they are named and shamed.

Ooooh!

I bet they're REALLY scared now! What a terrible punishment!
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:38
Regular
"¬_¬"
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS, HE USED JUST ONE QUESTION MARK. GO TO

http://www.ukdiscussions.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php? threadid=29309&forumid=416

FOR PROOF IF NEED PROOF. I rest my case.
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:28
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
He started a post just saying "hi, 1/2pint" and another with just "???". Why isn't he banned - come on Snuggly!
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:24
Regular
"es argh"
½pint wrote:
> Pocket Rocket is currently the worst SR spammer. 12 topics so far, all
> classified as 'short spam'.

How come he isn't banned yet, he's annoying everyone.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.