GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"S'up!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/02/03 at 19:39
Regular
Ever seen me in here? Nope? Didn't think so. Why? Because I don't have an X-Box.

So why am I posting in here now? Because I have an X-Box. So you'll see more of me in here from now on. Joy!

*starts Fonz impression* Heeeeeeeyyyyy! *ends Fonz impression*
Thu 20/02/03 at 21:01
Regular
*Thinks about waiting for F-Zero and Mario Kart on the 'Cube*

I'll stick to other genres on the Xbox for now...all but one of my many driving games on the 'Box have bored me so far...such as Sega GT 2002, PGR and Wreckless...I'll stick to Crazy Taxi (1, 2 and 3) and Burnout for now...
Thu 20/02/03 at 19:27
Regular
Dark Mark™ wrote:
> *thinks about Colin McRae Rally 3*

*Thinks about CMR3, but no, Getting Racing Evoluzione*

:P
Thu 20/02/03 at 19:16
Regular
"Remember me?"
*thinks about Colin McRae Rally 3*
Thu 20/02/03 at 19:03
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> I prefer Burnout on the 'Cube.

I prefer it on the Xbox myself ;)

I value your opinion Edgy, But PGR is still excellent regardless :P
Thu 20/02/03 at 17:30
Regular
I prefer Burnout on the 'Cube.

Reason being - it's pure racing, none of this earning points rubbish.

I know I've only played PGR twice, but I've played in long doses. I only got it because it was on the cheap (£9.99 brand new) and I had played MSR for a little while before hand.
Wed 19/02/03 at 20:55
Regular
"asdfjkl;"
I must agree, PGR is by far the best racing game i have played, although i didn't think so to start with as it was terribly difficult. But with a little persistence it is now my favourite racing game, and i do not know how anyone can say it is caf**k(or equivelent of caf**k), it has brilliant gameplay, f*f**k loads of things to try and complete, it has an excellent 'kudos' system which ensures that skill is involved rather than just chippin along, and best of all you can rip your own tunes while racing, and mustn't forget you can customize your number plate, amongst a whole lot of other bits:) pure class!
Wed 19/02/03 at 20:07
Regular
If compared to Gran Turismo 3 then Project Gotham Racing starts at the speed of light :) It is a must onw Xbox game and in my opinion it is the best racing game ever created.
Wed 19/02/03 at 20:02
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Edgy wrote:
> I think I have only played it twice since I got the game too...

PGR is slow and at the start, but once you get a feel for the handling of the cars the game will own you.
Wed 19/02/03 at 19:59
Regular
"Remember me?"
gamezfreak wrote:
> Its like making sweet love to a beautiful woman....

...only, without the sex.
Wed 19/02/03 at 19:55
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Splinter Cell good.

Get Halo if you want........but I wouldn't bother.

;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.