GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This week I have been playing..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/02/03 at 16:46
Regular
These topics always seem to do well.
Basically, say what you have played this week.

I'll start: I've been playing Pro Evolution Soccer 2, Metal Gear Solid 2, Breath of Fire 4 and a bit of FIFA Football 2003, although I can't seem to stomach playing two football games heavily at the same time as I get confused by contorl and camera differences.
Wed 19/02/03 at 16:56
Regular
I've been playing MK the most, occasinally Red Card and Reign of Fire too.
Wed 19/02/03 at 16:56
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
This week i've mostly been playing Castle of Illusion and NiGHTS...
Wed 19/02/03 at 16:52
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Asher D wrote:
> ...although I can't seem to stomach playing two football games heavily at the same time as I get confused by contorl and camera differences.

Apart from the mere fact that Pro Ev is better than Fifa ;)

Anyway, this week I have mostly been playing on MK:Deadly Alliance, Pro Evo 2, Onimusha 2, Tony Hawks 4 and Smackdown! SYM
Wed 19/02/03 at 16:49
Regular
"My PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!"
Could you do me a favour!
Wed 19/02/03 at 16:48
Regular
"QPR 1974"
I've been playing Splinter Cell, Unreal Championship (courtesy or SR), Elasto Mania (PC game) and FIFA 2003.
Wed 19/02/03 at 16:46
Regular
These topics always seem to do well.
Basically, say what you have played this week.

I'll start: I've been playing Pro Evolution Soccer 2, Metal Gear Solid 2, Breath of Fire 4 and a bit of FIFA Football 2003, although I can't seem to stomach playing two football games heavily at the same time as I get confused by contorl and camera differences.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.