GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Random Post Club"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/02/03 at 20:23
Regular
I am interested in making a club on Gameaday - The Random Post Club. The basic premise is that it's members challenge each other to make GAD worthy topics on random subjects - maybe the history of cheese and it's influence on gaming, possibly how Dangermouse helped the PS2 to become world dominating or even how Hitler secretly controls gaming from an underground cabin in Seattle - It'd be up to you to choose.

Please reply if you are at all interested in this, or don't know what the hell I am talking about, as I want to get an idea of how many people would like to join. I am open to suggestions on how to improve the potential club, so please reply with any ideas. Thanks.

Idlewild
Sat 22/02/03 at 18:48
Regular
idlewild wrote:
> I'm making up some rules now - I'll let Asher D take a look at them
> before they are approved as he has some damn good ideas.

Nice hair, too.
Fri 21/02/03 at 23:01
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
idlewild wrote:
> Maybe.

ooh mysterious are we?
Fri 21/02/03 at 23:00
Regular
"Festivus!"
Maybe.
Fri 21/02/03 at 22:58
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
but i thought we were only having another four members?
Fri 21/02/03 at 22:57
Regular
"Festivus!"
well couldn't they anywhere? Also, this attract members in, whic is what we want for the moment.
Fri 21/02/03 at 22:57
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Right, the list so far for the club is;

1)Pliskin
2)Idlewild
3)Asher
4)Kyz
5)J-42
6)Azul
7)Rickoss
8)Slaveunit
9)Dadio500
10)Wam-man
11)Parr
12)Tphi
13)Sfone
14)Latchford
15)Froots
16)FinalFantasyFanatic
Fri 21/02/03 at 22:54
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
but people can just look in and see what is coming.
Fri 21/02/03 at 22:53
Regular
"Festivus!"
No - I say we leave it in here. if it gets big enough we could plead with SR for an extra forum.
Fri 21/02/03 at 22:51
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
idlewild wrote:
> I'm making up some rules now - I'll let Asher D take a look at them
> before they are approved as he has some damn good ideas.

We should discuss what the posts are in a different place other than here so that when we release them here they are a surprise to the forums.
Fri 21/02/03 at 22:49
Regular
"Festivus!"
I'm making up some rules now - I'll let Asher D take a look at them before they are approved as he has some damn good ideas.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.