GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Project igi 2 is pure quality"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Project Igi'.
Sat 22/02/03 at 15:07
Regular
Basically more of the same but with the problems of the first one sorted out. The AI is much improved, it looks fantastic and the levels (so far) are well structured and planned. There are some excellent weapons and some brilliant new features such as the ability to lie down and hide behind bushes whilst picking your targets of from range. This game just feel so good! Go out and buy it now it so far seems to the best FPS for ages.

Oh and for all you nonces who couldn't handle the first one, there is now a save feature which hard core igi-ers will be pleased to hear has not really ruined the game as we expected. Oh and there is a multiplayer-enjoy!
Wed 09/04/03 at 11:26
Regular
"I see you"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> By the way, anyone running WinXP?
>
> If so, do you find that it resizes your Windows Virtual Memory file
> size when you run IGI2?

Yeah i had the game and everytime i closed it down to get back to windows xp i got a pop up box saying warning virtual memory critical!
Tue 18/03/03 at 16:49
Sorry to be frank, but in a word, no. How much RAM do you have?
Sun 16/03/03 at 02:37
I'm buying it on Monday; I'll tell you then.
Wed 12/03/03 at 00:32
"High polygon count"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> By the way, anyone running WinXP?
>
> If so, do you find that it resizes your Windows Virtual Memory file
> size when you run IGI2?

Pop!

Anyone?
Wed 05/03/03 at 12:54
"High polygon count"
By the way, anyone running WinXP?

If so, do you find that it resizes your Windows Virtual Memory file size when you run IGI2?
Wed 05/03/03 at 12:53
"High polygon count"
I bought the game a couple of days ago - haven't had time to get too far into it yet, but I've enjoyed it so far.

Glad they improved the enemy AI - at least now if you shoot a guard and another sees or hears, they actually do something, rather than standing just feet away and being completely oblivious!
Fri 28/02/03 at 23:23
Regular
buy it, the first two levels may be unconvincing but the rest of the game is so good!
Mon 24/02/03 at 21:02
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I've almost convinced myself to get it, after seeing the enormous gap between now and Vietcong.
Mon 24/02/03 at 13:57
Regular
the demo was rubbish that is the first level. Didn't really like level 2 either but after that the game is amazing,
Sun 23/02/03 at 15:09
"For the horde!!!!"
good to hear it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.