GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OOT/MQ box..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Mon 24/02/03 at 10:24
Regular
Has anyone ordered an American Zelda Wind Waker and recived the Bonus disk yet? I am curious as to the packaging of the disk, whats it like is it just a cardboard sleeve or is it like a proper Gamecube/DVD case?
Mon 24/02/03 at 10:24
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
Has anyone ordered an American Zelda Wind Waker and recived the Bonus disk yet? I am curious as to the packaging of the disk, whats it like is it just a cardboard sleeve or is it like a proper Gamecube/DVD case?
Mon 24/02/03 at 11:57
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
I was wondering because according to the people on Gamefaqs boards the boxart is a little crap and some dude has made his own and made it available to print. It resembles a standard game case.
check the link,

http://www.angelfire.com/games5/pelagiccube/boxart_full.jpg
Mon 24/02/03 at 12:01
Regular
"^_^"
Now that is some nice box art!
Mon 24/02/03 at 12:03
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
Its sweet innit1 The guy scanned the original box art and sproused it up in Photoshop.
Mon 24/02/03 at 12:12
Regular
"^_^"
If I had one of those glossy printers I would print that off and use it.

But unfortunatly I only think you get one box even though there will be 3 discs in side it. Will have to wait till May . . .
Mon 24/02/03 at 12:14
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
3 disks? I thought OOT/MQ were both on the same disk, unless Wind Waker is a 2 disker.
Mon 24/02/03 at 12:16
Regular
"^_^"
Maybe that is my mistake then, there is probably only one disc for the extra. I expect that you pick which you want to play on boot up. Still though I am really looking forward to getting both. II have the old N64 version upstairs but it means movement and setting up the good old 64. So if I get it for Gamecube then I just need to slap it in the Cube an wahey!
Mon 24/02/03 at 13:19
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I stopped replaying OOT on my N64 (only got to the bit where you sneak into the castle) so I could play the ever so slightly different Ura Zelda.

Fun fun.
Mon 24/02/03 at 13:29
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
I stopped OOT64 to play Ura (when i get it) I was in the fire temple though.
Mon 24/02/03 at 14:43
I like the part where it says: EVERYONE
Violence

It has so many different meanings.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.