GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the...................."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/01/02 at 21:56
Regular
release date going to be for Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty going to be here in the UK.
Thu 22/12/11 at 22:44
Regular
Just 4 of us ventured out with Mr Clague last Sunday, taking the chance between gales/high winds.
The swell was not too evident, so I could concentrate on the fishing.
We tried half a dozen convential marks between PSM and Castletown.
No sign of the illusive Bream (2 coalies had me fooled at first,very similar head shake & pulsing fight early on).
No great shoals encountered of anything just small to low medium Callig and the odd legal but small/returned Codling.
Then later on Martin and Cam were battling it out over speices trying to be crowned 'Prince of Mince'.(They are both winners in my book)
They both caught Poor Cod ( not small Pouting) that were nearly as big as thier favourite fish, the Cuckoo Wrasse.
It was a trip that underlined the cliche that we do fishing not catching every time.
Sat 05/01/02 at 18:34
Regular
I dont think the released date for Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty will slip due to the game being improved as SCEE are contoling release dates of killer apps due to competition.
Sat 05/01/02 at 18:32
Regular
"Bah"
im waitng for the february opsm2 for my demo of mgs2
MM
Sat 05/01/02 at 18:29
Regular
"Whatever!"
I still play the demo of MGS2 and still it amazes me each time!! This is going to be one hell of a game!!
Sat 05/01/02 at 18:28
Regular
"round the outside"
i got zone of the enders recently,and MGS2 demo is quite hard,i think but REALLY COOL
Sat 05/01/02 at 18:24
Regular
"Whatever!"
But I dont expect it will!!
Sat 05/01/02 at 18:23
Regular
"Whatever!"
I hope it stays with the 22nd Feb release date cause on the 8th March I will be on holiday!!
Fri 04/01/02 at 23:06
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Pah! Darn Thursdays! Should do it on a Friday or Saturday when people will actually show an intrest..... not Sundays, no-one can be bothered then.
Fri 04/01/02 at 23:05
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
DC was released on a thursday aswell.
Fri 04/01/02 at 23:03
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
What the hell are they doing releasing a console on Thursday? Well it's XBox so I don't really care.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.